• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

SpeedPress? Who has 1?

Vital Designs

Vital Designs
We have had them for 15 years and they get used all the time. We have gone through around 4 rolls of materal in that time.

If you use them right they do last a while. I will bet anyone you can be faster on most projects (flat) than with app tape. Most people that complain they don't work are not in a climate controlled environment, don't have their cutters set correctly (depth) or are using old vinyl.

Keep the material clean and good tension and it will work.

Dakotagrafx

Made one once out of an oversized newman roller frame - seldom used but was handy for a couple of yard sign projects

Gino

Premium Subscriber
We have two for years and for the right application... you can't beat them.

We had a guy working for us a year or two ago, that used it for absolutely everything and he was fast and good with it. He made it work like it was meant to work. We get approximately 30 or 40 applications at least, with more like 60 or 70 when hauling butt. I'm not real good with it, but I can easily get 40 or 50 applications. Big or small situations have no bearing.

One is 24" x 72" and the other is 36" x 96" Use the right material and like mentioned, cleaning it constantly is the key.

TheSnowman

When I first bought my shop from the previous owner, they used them a lot for golf sponsorship stuff on yard signs, but that was about it. I used it about a year, then once I went digital, the Big Squeegee replaced it...and it did any length. Mine just sits in the corner. I think I have like 3 of them?