• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Need Help Spitfire mutoh

0igo

I failed to find humor in it but cool.peace man.

Sent from my ALE-L21 using Tapatalk
That's because you're sensitive. How are you a sign maker and get all butt hurt? Btw I'm better than you.

Lol jk but had to throw that out there since I already got blamed for it twice.

Mr Moss

You still at it?,whatever man.whats all this butt gay sh*t.back off,I am not like that.

0igo

You still at it?,whatever man.whats all this butt gay sh*t.back off,I am not like that.

What do you mean, you tagged me twice. you wanted my attention so wassup baby. And What's wrong with being gay. Careful you might offend the vegans in this forum lol

Mr Moss

I ndeed.I can see you are REALLY confused.let me just help you....you are gay and vegan.....there I said it.now run to daddy and tell him the news.

0igo

I ndeed.I can see you are REALLY confused.let me just help you....you are gay and vegan.....there I said it.now run to daddy and tell him the news.

So hurtful lol. Don't forget I'm also better $$$$$$. Wish I could get offended but "I can't afford it" lol

Gino

Premium Subscriber
Suffice it to say, Mr Moss..... what you are asking is illegal and highly unethical, especially on a professional sign forum. I am speaking of the software situation. Your butt or igloo's butt have no bearing in this matter. However, your butt will be hurting quite badly, if you get caught. The people in the pokey tend to like artistic people..... if you are one.

Once more, you placed that second request on the other forum 2 days after you posted this one, so it looks like you are a sneaky frickin' b@st@d all around.

Last edited:

Mr Moss

Like I said before Gino I am already saving for it.posting twice will have to be connectivity issue.nothing dodgy about that.

I got this printer with a link to this software so I chose to buy instead but that takes a little time.

Everyone starts somewhere.even those who dont admit to have used such software's before.I chose to buy.wont be long now

Gino

Premium Subscriber
With that kinda thinking, it's alright to steal your food from others, until you save up enough money to go buy your own, huh ??

I don't give a rat's petunia, what your predicament is..... wrong is wrong !! Since when did someone say you can make illegal into categories or on several levels ?? Putting the cart before the horse as in your case, is just dumb and shows your integrity.... or lack thereof.

You keep bringing more and more baggage to this thread, but it's all a buncha bullsh!t in my opinion. You just keep piling it on, hoping somewhere something will stick.

I'm all for helping someone who needs it, but someone going about it illegally just turns me off, regardless if you are butt hurt or not.

As for starting somewhere, how 'bout doing it on the up & up and stop asking people to help a crook !!

Gino

Premium Subscriber
So, you're telling me..... and all these other people, you bought stolen goods ??

You didn't report it to the authorities ?? You didn't go after the person who did this to you ?? They didn't tell you upfront it was a cracked version ?? You are completely innocent in all this ??

Believe me, I know people use cracked versions all the time, but once you know it is.... and you still harp on others about their wrong-doings..... that's just too much regardless where you are from.

Mr Moss

I did but the efforts are fruitless.besides that I was testing my printer as it stood for a whole 3months while I was waiting for the dongle he claimed he forgot to ship with the machine.I had to see if my machine was working too.
If you read my other post you will see I do not like such programs

Gino

Premium Subscriber
See, just bringing more and more empty baggage to the floor. You'll catch on. Hopefully, sooner than later. :doh:

Gino

Premium Subscriber
No, you don't need to explain yourself to anyone, but you come here, looking to do illegal things and when someone points it out to you, you ram it down their throat how almighty thou are and they are pondscum. Well, regardless of who it is..... one does not come here, insulting the members trying to help them no matter how much spin you put on it.

YOU are in the wrong and you wanna keep coming up with new scenarios, but continue to introduce new evidence of how honest your are. Well, you're not.

Anyway, you keep trying. There are plenty of people trying to prove their worth, so maybe one of them will find your magic key. Most likely.... someone from the same end of the barrel as you. :wavingflag:

0igo

Damn from morning time to now I've already made enough to buy flexipro again. But I see Moss is still on here flirting with the elderly lol. Just kidding Gino but Moss next time learn to not steal. No point in making money illegally even if it's just for a little. Do it right and no one will laugh at you, do it wrong and expect to be laughed at.