• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Sprinter...yikes!

SignManiac

I live just south of you, a little north of Boston, If you need a hand just ask, Id be happy to help you out..

Mason, I'm just a little south of you and I could use your help since your gesture to Karyn was so sincere :Big Laugh

Signs101 peeps are so helpful around here:rock-n-roll:

KARYN BUSH

Mason....reallly????? You'd do that fer meeeee? I may have to take you up on that!! lol....seriously dude.
I think I'm getting this thing tomorrow...but it could be Saturday. Would that work for you? I can feel the stress releasing from my body as I type...........oh and I think I have this thing until Tuesday....so Sunday would work too....but I dunno if you have to go to church or something on Sunday...so no pressure.

SpeedMedia....I'm kinda in East Bumfaaak NH so installers aint so plentiful...so Mason being near Boston might work out perfectly.

....love the internet! Well off to eat some Sushi with the girls!
You guys rock!:peace!:

Rydaddy

I do nothing that fellers suggests..

Colorado. Some days I love you. Seriously, and this is one of them. 1/2 the stuff that comes out of your mouth I want to reply with but you already beat me to it.

The other days (that I don't love you), I think you have had a really sh!tty day and the filter that is often on your keyboard to stop you from typing is gone. Don't get me wrong, I agree with probably 95% of what you say on here. I also will sometimes read the OP and say to myself "... Colorado is going to hammer this dude. Oh Shit.

HulkSmash

Colorado. Some days I love you. Seriously, and this is one of them. 1/2 the stuff that comes out of your mouth I want to reply with but you already beat me to it.

The other days (that I don't love you), I think you have had a really sh!tty day and the filter that is often on your keyboard to stop you from typing is gone. Don't get me wrong, I agree with probably 95% of what you say on here. I also will sometimes read the OP and say to myself "... Colorado is going to hammer this dude. Oh Shit.

I'm a nice guy.... seriously. :rolleyes:
And i always give reason or have reason. :Big Laugh

Did you know i play russian roulette every day not buying from fellers.... well at least that's what Frank told me.

KARYN BUSH

Jilly that's good to know....cause we sign people can be super freaks:Big Laugh

Frank is a total dweeeb for sure and I throw up alittle in my mouth every time I hear his stuuuuupid recording....I'm like hurry up and answer the phone ffs!!!! BUT their prices are good and shipping is free....so I use them. I can't say I've listened to what he's really saying...I can't get past that funky twangy music they play in the background...I can't have an exacto close by or I'll gouge out my own eyeballs.

Mason

Jilly that's good to know....cause we sign people can be super freaks:Big Laugh

Frank is a total dweeeb for sure and I throw up alittle in my mouth every time I hear his stuuuuupid recording....I'm like hurry up and answer the phone ffs!!!! BUT their prices are good and shipping is free....so I use them. I can't say I've listened to what he's really saying...I can't get past that funky twangy music they play in the background...I can't have an exacto close by or I'll gouge out my own eyeballs.
I'll be in Wakefield NH most of the day today, tommorow I can easily shoot up to Bartlett if you need.
PM sent.

KARYN BUSH

awesome!! I'll call my client today...yesterday they had deliveries so it should be back today....it's a beer van for a micro brewery. I'll call you as soon as I hear from him...hopefully by late morning.
Thanks Mason...you rock!:rock-n-roll:

signage

Karyn I bet Mason would appriciate some free samples from the micro brewery, since you are calling them you may want to hint that the job would be better if some free samples were left in the sprinter:rolleyes::toasting:

CheapVehicleWrap

Karyn I bet Mason would appriciate some free samples from the micro brewery, since you are calling them you may want to hint that the job would be better if some free samples were left in the sprinter:rolleyes::toasting:

How could I have overlooked that?

Something tells me it'd be worth the trip for them Lobsta Rolls too.

Jillbeans

I had one of the best times ever up at Karyn's.
And I always wanted to try a lobsta roll, but I can't wrap.
Only Christmas presents.

KARYN BUSH

the sprinter van is going well!! Mason totally saved my ass on this job...I woulda been so faaaked without him:U Rock: I still have to do the back and throw something on the front. I think my client will be totally stoked! Talk about perfect weather, awesome teacher and it was a blast! I was being paid to work...how cool is that? I love my life.:Big Laugh

I feel bad that someone dropped the ball with the beer dude...but you know I will get some for the next wrap....and I'm such a douche that I didn't even feed you!!! Wow...sorry about that! You'll never want to come back here....lol.

I'm printing strips that will match perfectly, that will cover the relief cuts...that's okay to do, right?

I can't believe I didn't take a video of how you were doing that yesterday....:doh:
of course my husband asked and I had that blank expression like....ooooh...that's what I shoulda done! Anyhoo...he took a few pictures.

One more thing to print then bed!!

Attachments

• sprinter1.jpg
    sprinter1.jpg
    166.3 KB · Views: 91
  • sprinter2.jpg
    sprinter2.jpg
    180.2 KB · Views: 77