• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Sprinter...yikes!

Mason

Looks great....
Mason nice of you to help thats awesome. Great Board
Mason how did you work the channels in?

pushed them in... relief cut where needed... not the best solution but it worked for this particular application and Karyn was happy and assures me her client will be thrilled.. so its a win win all around. Loved working with Karyn she's a great kid and what hoot we had!..

Kentucky Wraps

Kentucky Wraps
Jilly that's good to know....cause we sign people can be super freaks:Big Laugh

Frank is a total dweeeb for sure and I throw up alittle in my mouth every time I hear his stuuuuupid recording....I'm like hurry up and answer the phone ffs!!!! BUT their prices are good and shipping is free....so I use them. I can't say I've listened to what he's really saying...I can't get past that funky twangy music they play in the background...I can't have an exacto close by or I'll gouge out my own eyeballs.

I'm still stuck on how gouging out your eyeballs would help with the audio annoyances on the phone you speak of. Just sayin'