• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Sprinters SUCK

HulkSmash

I hate sprinters. The newest model has an extra channel right above the massive regular channel.. the thing is like 4 inches deep. I rather slam my face against the floor then wrap these things.

EFFF YOU DODGE/BENZ.

/rant

mudmedia

Tried finding the new model on google with no luck. If it is worst than the normal style then slam my face to

HulkSmash

Screw sprinters, I just lost a sign bid to a guy who does

5'x10' 1/2 inch MDO's for $350.

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL

g&eprinting

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!

Rant thread

Damn Sprinters have a governor @ 85 too.

Took one from Boston to NYC doing 85 at 4 AM and everyone passing me.

Friends stupid sprinter, he goes the thing flys go as fast as you can go. Jokes on me.

He was laughing. I was not.

mudmedia

pardon me I didn't "Loose" a bid...I told the customer I could only print 59 tall I didn't know if paneling would be normal or acceptable.

cdiesel

Chris is probly out flying his plane around..

so I'll fill in..

Sprinters are so F'ing easy you turd.

Better? lol

JoshLoring

I'm a gangster sprinter wrapper. Rolled out this afternoon.

Attachments

• image-3068560044.jpg
    image-3068560044.jpg
    641.8 KB · Views: 83
  • image-3256796512.jpg
    image-3256796512.jpg
    501.3 KB · Views: 80

Scott Reynolds

You didnt spray paint the back door hinges black before wrapping? Slacker.. Oh sorry, Gangster Slacker.. :Big Laugh

PS, looks good.

JoshLoring

Thanks Chris,
I actually like sprinters a lot. One guy, One day install and totally profitable. Takes exactly 123ft for all 4 sides, hood and above windshield.