• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Sprinters SUCK

mnapuran

You can always get it to stick in the channels, at least long enough to go out the door of the shop :Big Laugh

JoshLoring

I have a couple of new Freightliner model sprinters to wrap. How hard is it to take the handles off?

What material are you using to get it to stick in the channels like that?

Handles come off with one Allen bolt.

Oracal 3751ra. Channels aren't even an issue.
To be honest though.. We cut and drop them. Done every previous sprinter cut and drop. This particular client HAD to have them wrapped.

JoshLoring

The worse part is customers don't want to pay...

Your right. Try being a wrap shop in Southern California. We have to bid them at 2800-3600 with art to even get a callback..
We recently decided this.. Normal van with cut rails at x dollars, explain why we cut and drop. Then they have a "wrap into channels option" for + dollars.

HulkSmash

I cant get a sprinter for 3600 here if my life depended on it.

We don a ton of econolines.. lucky to get 2500 for those.

ProColorGraphics

Handles come off with one Allen bolt.

Oracal 3751ra. Channels aren't even an issue.
To be honest though.. We cut and drop them. Done every previous sprinter cut and drop. This particular client HAD to have them wrapped.

Thanks for the tip!! I am doing one this weekend.

How did you get those annoying, and large, magnets off?