• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Sq Ft Charges

Techman

Any company with a department bringing in 25 million has enough collective intelligence to outsource their work and not waste time trying to do it in house.,, And trying to learn from others who gross considerably less.

A company that big will do whatever it takes to get the job done in the quickest possible time.

HDvinyl

Trump 2020
Anyone making 25 million last year can surely afford the 'Premium Membership'. Your questions may be looked at differently.

Biker Scout

From what I understand, he is just one team member of a small production group that works for a huge company. I'm pretty sure he's researching here so his team can pull ahead. Sounds very corporate structured. He's not making $25 million, rather his corporate conglomerate overlord is reaping the benefits of his teams hard work rolling out a national campaign and taking the credit. His team then, gives high fives, and moves on to the next project, unappreciated.

It's a very competitive world, and they are faceless and soulless. They just want stuff done, and under budget. Kinda like a "Figure it out, kid... this is why we pay you."

OldPaint

grossing 25 million and showing a profit are 2 different ballgames. so you gross 25 mill.......and you cost of operation is 24 million.......not much in the profit dept is there?????
i been at this since before VINYL.......and my GROSS never mattered then as it does now........i may not handle larges sums of money per job......but before VINYL IT WAS 90% PROFIT and 10% MATERIALS)))))))))))))))))))))))now thats puttin money in YOURE POCKET))))

Biker Scout

But having to outlay $24 million to get it?

Buy something for $24, then turn around and sell it to your client for $25. You Happy?
(Then think of the taxes you gotta pay on that $1 million in earnings)

I think that's just bad maths, and huge stress and burden until you actually finish the project and GET PAID.

the graphics co

yeah, I am speaking hypothetically.

I think anyone that has the wherewithal to sell 25 million has enough sense to make a decent profit on it.