Welcome To Signs101.com: Largest Forum for Signmaking Professionals

Signs101.com: Largest Forum for Signmaking Professionals is the LARGEST online community & discussion forum for professional sign-makers and graphic designers.

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Stadium Graphics... How would you do it?

Discussion in 'General Signmaking Topics' started by NP_18, Jun 4, 2020.

1. NP_18

NP_18 Member

Jul 18, 2018
    Texas
    Have a customer interested in potentially using a concrete wall around the interior of a stadium as ad space. They want the entire wall covered, but none of the outlets as you can see in the picture can be covered, and there are quite a few of them. My first thought was to have an aluminum frame made and stretch banner around it, but cutting all the outlets out of the banner sounds like a disaster waiting to happen... Also mulling the idea of using something like alumigraphics. Would be roughly 1300 linear feet and the wall is 5' tall.

Attached Files:

Tags:
  2. MikePro

MikePro Major Contributor

Feb 3, 2010
    Racine, WI
    is concrete wall wrap vinyl an option? stuff sticks great, no drilling required.

• Like Like x 1
  3. Lindsey

Lindsey Not A New Member

Jan 17, 2013
    Canada
    I agree that Alumigraphics or similar would be a good approach.

• Like Like x 1
  4. Reveal1

Reveal1 Active Member

Nov 7, 2010
    Cape Girardeau, MO
    I would be leaning towards just wrapping or using banners on that top tier, with maybe an occasional full length interspersed. Avoid the outlets and obstacles altogether.

• Like Like x 1
  5. NP_18

NP_18 Member

Jul 18, 2018
    Texas
    Would be a lot easier to do a banner frame or something similar along the top section only and would definitely make year to year switch outs a lot easier and cost effective. Think I will toss wrapping the full wall and then just doing the banner on the top at them and see what sticks. Thanks!

6. Billct2

Billct2 Major Contributor

Mar 12, 2005
    New England
    I agree with frame system. All those panels will make wall wrap a pain.