• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Stadium Graphics... How would you do it?

NP_18

Have a customer interested in potentially using a concrete wall around the interior of a stadium as ad space. They want the entire wall covered, but none of the outlets as you can see in the picture can be covered, and there are quite a few of them. My first thought was to have an aluminum frame made and stretch banner around it, but cutting all the outlets out of the banner sounds like a disaster waiting to happen... Also mulling the idea of using something like alumigraphics. Would be roughly 1300 linear feet and the wall is 5' tall.

Attachments

• Stadium-01.jpg
    Stadium-01.jpg
    2.6 MB · Views: 298

Reveal1

I would be leaning towards just wrapping or using banners on that top tier, with maybe an occasional full length interspersed. Avoid the outlets and obstacles altogether.

NP_18

I would be leaning towards just wrapping or using banners on that top tier, with maybe an occasional full length interspersed. Avoid the outlets and obstacles altogether.

Would be a lot easier to do a banner frame or something similar along the top section only and would definitely make year to year switch outs a lot easier and cost effective. Think I will toss wrapping the full wall and then just doing the banner on the top at them and see what sticks. Thanks!