• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Stencil Material question

nomad444

Hello,
I have a customer who is requesting a stencil of his business logo that is approximately 24" round with varied size fonts , large to small. We have used Oracle Paint mask for single logo applications in the past with this customer. Our customer is requesting something that can be used over and over, up to 20 times with a spray paint. Any suggestions would be welcome. Is there any product that could be cut on a cutter that would be thick enough to use over a few times?

Thanks in advance

tsgstl

I have used 1mil pvc but I try not to. It does work well but it is very time consuming cutting by hand.

I can't wait to see if there is a magic solution!!!

Tony McD

I used sandblast mask for one a while back and it worked good.
Cut two copies, one in reverse, and stick the sticky sides together.

round man

I have set my old roland to cut very thin lexan laminate to make stencils for airbrush work,...I had to bump up the pressure and then snap the stencil out an or very carefully finish up some of the cuts but it worked

GAC05

Quit buggin' me
Thin styrene can be cut with a plotter (scored then punched out). Not sure how it holds up to repeated spray painting.

wayne k
guam usa