• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Still searching for the a printer near me

Status
Not open for further replies.

iSign

Otherwise he can't post on Signs 101.

...right now we're just talking about Wraps' close friend getting moved around by the federal prison system...

A close friend of mine thought the same. It took just about 2 years when the feds came crashing in on his house. He hasn't seen his kids in years 3 years because the federal prison system keeps moving him around from state to state.

...down the road a spell, maybe we can talk about Lisco cat still being able to post here... but let's not get ahead of ourselves...

...he might not have an illegal copy, or he still might opt to surrender it if he does...

-
-
-
-
-
-
...here, if it helps any.. I was just following the lead from the tangent about Wraps' close friend and spiraling it back to my earlier comment in this post:

oh, by the way... welcome to the forum, you will find loads of great information like the above, all throughout the site, so wherever you end up, and whatever the term... make sure you have an internet connection & we can all continue to entertain each other! :peace!:

Last edited:

CheapVehicleWrap

.. yeah, but does he still get internet at least?

Actually his legal team worked a deal that provides him with a dedicated IP no matter what prison he's in. While "passing" through NJ, he managed to acquire a cell phone and charger from a very nice guard for less than a grand. Said It was very compact and he was going to be "keastering it" along with his webcam and flexi dongle. He was working in the plate shop designing plates when CS5 came out and helped roll it out on the network. Said it was a special prison print shop version that actually allowed the scanning of US currency unlike the civilian copy. Something about a special printing project the gov was assigning to the inmates because the treasury was running at full capacity.

Status
Not open for further replies.