• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Streaming Live Video From My Shop

ddarlak

Go Bills!
did anyone else have any idea a mall kiosk could do so well?

never would have imagined... but i bet they are going to start popping up now....

hmmmmmm.... better start franchising gilberto, you might have something here, especially wth the camera's.....

GypsyGraphics

"Off Air" WTH? guess i'll take my lunch break now.

yikes.. something is seriously wrong with me...
i think i have a "watching people work" fetish

VINYLIMAGEZ

got adobe media flash encoder running, this software works together with the ustream broadcaster(and a mixer for multiple cameras) , it so pose to give a much better quality stream, and a much better audio stream, like 128kbps ( or higher) , im streaming at 20fps on video, and 128 kbps for audio, I can go higher but it might be a more shoppee stream, I might drop off accidentally because of my pc's cuad cores been overloaded.

OADesign

ok.

you had a customer at the counter. waiting...

Yet you were reading posts here? Hows that working out for you?

gabagoo

this music is great for listening to while working. This is the stuff my 18 year old son listens to at home in the basement while working out and I always dissed him on it.....what a fool I have been :U Rock:

VINYLIMAGEZ

ok.

you had a customer at the counter. waiting...

Yet you were reading posts here? Hows that working out for you?

u talking about Jhonny, the guy that has about 4 hours here? his my friend, and always hangs around here, he helps me out sometimes too, I get my customers right away FYI.

Tim Aucoin

Have a great weekend everyone! I'm headed out, although it is very, very hard to tear myself away from the "show"!! I've also got it streaming on a second monitor now!! :banghead::banghead: Too addicting! But I love it!!! :clapping:

Bye GG!!! :loveya: