• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Streaming Live Video From My Shop

GypsyGraphics

mine works, but his doesn't... we're gonna try skype

google talk is cool though... didn't know i could call a land line.... i just called my house... but no one answered... i must be screening my calls.

CES020

If anyone's wondering what the path of becoming a stalker looks like, you're actually watching it happen in real time :)

GG, you're freaking me out a little :)

GypsyGraphics

think i'll ask a few questions, in case i have to leave before you get skype up and running.

first of all, i'd like to see what the outside of your kiosk looks like and the signage of course.
can you post some photos?

what kinda rent to you pay there?

i assume business would be pretty good on the weekends, when the mall's busy.
so are you working 7 days a week?

Last edited:

VINYLIMAGEZ

got some pictures,

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

I'm goin to redo my overhead sign, fullcolor.

I pay 1,500 a month 1 year contract, Been in this Mall for 5 years now, but I been doing this for 10 years, the lease in Mall change from city to city, If you live in a big city expect to pay 3 to 5 thousand (or more).
we do get very busy on the week ends, but also on weekdays too, holiday season is crazy here. I offer Fullcolor banners, business cards, decals, windshield banners, vehicle lettering, Full color magnetic signs, custom t's etc., I make all the full color stuff in my garage at my house, I got a small 38" prismjet and a 40" panther to contour cut with(I need a bigger and faster printer, haha), were open 7 days a week , mon to sat 10 am to 9 pm, sun 12 noon to 6 pm.

Automated message:

Please observe Signs 101 rules on posting pictures found here
www.signs101.com/forums/showthread.php?t=35000
:thankyou:

Attachments

• vid 1.jpg
    vid 1.jpg
    62.9 KB · Views: 95
  • vid 2.jpg
    vid 2.jpg
    75.7 KB · Views: 95
  • vid 3.jpg
    vid 3.jpg
    40.2 KB · Views: 101
Last edited by a moderator:

gabagoo

I almost feel guilty whatching you work while I sit back and enjoy you, football and formula 1..... sorry

GypsyGraphics

Very cool set up! I have thought about doing the mall thing for years. :thumb:

I wish i could say the same.... it was actually my son who suggested the mall kiosk idea a few years ago.
But in my infinite wisdom and keen business sense, i poo-pooed the idea without even checking into it!!!
I rattled off several reason why i didn't think it was worth considering and it seems, watching vinylimages... that i was wrong on every count!

I have so many questions about this, i really do hope i get a chance to talk to him!

I'm not so sure about the franchise idea that someone mentioned earlier... but selling his business model... i could definitely see that!