Welcome To Signs101.com: Largest Forum for Signmaking Professionals

Signs101.com: Largest Forum for Signmaking Professionals is the LARGEST online community & discussion forum for professional sign-makers and graphic designers.

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Strobe stripes

Discussion in 'Corel' started by knucklehead, Jan 5, 2010.

1. knucklehead

knucklehead Active Member

Sep 24, 2007
    I was ask to create a set of "Strobe Stripes" like the old Cuda's had , except these are for a boat. I've tried to do them in Corel X-4, using the duplicate and adding a 1/8 of an inch to the next one. But I know ( I Hope ) there has got to be some setting in Corel that does this automatically, I just don't know what this setting is, nor have I happened across it. If anyone could enlighten me, I sure would appreciate it. I just can't imagine doing my way two or three hundred times. Thanks Mike

Tags:
  2. signage

signage Major Contributor

Oct 5, 2005
    Penn
    You have two options either align and distribute or the transformation docker, Also if you duplicate place the next time you duplicate it should be spaced the same in the same direction. Actually you could set the duplication offset to what you want!

3. J Hill Designs

J Hill Designs Major Contributor

Sep 24, 2004
    try interactive blend...set the first one, set the last one at the size you want, blend with amount of changes...

Attached Files:

4. knucklehead

knucklehead Active Member

Sep 24, 2007
    Thanks guys. I believe the blend is gonna be the ticket, but I'm going to mess with the transformation some too. Thanks Mike