• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Strobe stripes

knucklehead

I was ask to create a set of "Strobe Stripes" like the old Cuda's had , except these are for a boat. I've tried to do them in Corel X-4, using the duplicate and adding a 1/8 of an inch to the next one. But I know ( I Hope ) there has got to be some setting in Corel that does this automatically, I just don't know what this setting is, nor have I happened across it. If anyone could enlighten me, I sure would appreciate it. I just can't imagine doing my way two or three hundred times. Thanks Mike

signage

You have two options either align and distribute or the transformation docker, Also if you duplicate place the next time you duplicate it should be spaced the same in the same direction. Actually you could set the duplication offset to what you want!

J Hill Designs

try interactive blend...set the first one, set the last one at the size you want, blend with amount of changes...

Attachments

• blend.jpg
    blend.jpg
    46.3 KB · Views: 73

knucklehead

Thanks guys. I believe the blend is gonna be the ticket, but I'm going to mess with the transformation some too. Thanks Mike