• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Study Cont. - Left Brain - Right Brain Test

Vinylman

vinylman, and youre answer is closely related to YOURE AGE....and I.Q. 35????hehehehehehehehehhe

Perhaps Joe, However since I have been a life member of Mensa for MANY MANY years, you should have placed at least a 100 before your latter comment.

Happy New Year you old paint slinger!:ROFLMAO:

Vinylman

BiPolar painter available in Pensacola

Joe;

Why the nasty comments? Someone pi$$ in your Wheaties today?

Man, you have more mood swings than a Menopausal Wombat since your last bout with the V.A. docs.:guido:

GWSigns

LEFT HANDED PEOPLE are RIGHT BRAINED
RIGHT HANDED PEOPLE are LEFT BRAINED.
AMBIDEXTROUS use both sides equally.
I AM LEFT HANDED, with any tools, pen, brush. but i mouse RIGHT HANDED)))

Reaching for more caffiene and contemplating this......

Results say I am right brained (score 63), but I am right handed.

Now my father and my daughter are both left handed, so perhaps I am a latent left hander?

OldPaint

Joe;

Why the nasty comments? Someone pi$$ in your Wheaties today?

Man, you have more mood swings than a Menopausal Wombat since your last bout with the V.A. docs.:guido:
AND WITH youre mensa intelligence....YOU REALLY MAKE A DUMB STATEMENT LIKE THIS Joe, Joe, Joe
The test is NOT about your age!!
AND THEN ASK A DUMB QUESTION LIKE THIS????? who pissed in my wheaties.....then add
Man, you have more mood swings than a Menopausal Wombat since your last bout with the V.A. docs.
and iam the guy with a mood problem?????
youre too funny...........