• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Stumped. Livestock Transport Logo

Wrangler

Im working on this logo for myself and I like where it is at now. I just need to add "Schleswig, IA" under the rest but i dont know what style of font i should add it in. What do you all suggest? Would also like comments and critiques.

Eric

Attachments

• Lansink Livestock.jpg
    Lansink Livestock.jpg
    33.5 KB · Views: 98

GRAFIKWORX

1. Fonts are hard to read.
2. Needs better spacing.
3. Doesn't look like a logo.

with livestock in your name, you would expect to see some kind of artwork,? some simple Animal, that will draw more attention then just two words with crappy kerning.

my opinion..

WildWestDesigns

That doesn't show anything about you being a livestock transport. I would figure you for a cow/calf operation with what you have there, not transport.

Bobby H

Arial Sucks.
Not meaning to pile on the criticism, but even in terms of just picking two typefaces to make a quick design that one is a pretty odd combination.

Hand brushed style lettering like Sarah Script doesn't really go with squared off technical looking typefaces. And Sarah Script sure doesn't work as a small sub-head typeface. Small sub-head type is typically best set in a legible typeface, often san serif.

Something involving cattle doesn't really need to have old west looking wood type font treatment. Lots of different neutral looking typefaces, either serif or sans serif, can work. I just don't see techno looking type applying to anything involving cattle. It just doesn't feel right.

ProWraps

ok im going to call the copyright police on this one. I STOLE my stuff fare and square from images.google.com.

alls you did is add a ladder to my design. this is no pun intended, or is it, bullSH*T!!! oh man im angry.

Attachments

• f_you_pat_you_stole_my_shit_did_you_not_see_the_TM,jpg.jpg
    f_you_pat_you_stole_my_shit_did_you_not_see_the_TM,jpg.jpg
    91.2 KB · Views: 87

Pat Whatley

There. I changed it more than 10% and put an infinite trademark on it. Plus my cow is a gay, asian-american, Buddhist cow. If you try anything I'll have you arrested for trying to use copyright law as a hate crime. That's a felony in 32 states, I'm pretty dang sure California is one of them.

Attachments

• Untitled.jpg
    Untitled.jpg
    61.1 KB · Views: 74

GAC05

Quit buggin' me
I don't think either of those will fly, they are too close to this to be qualified as derivatives.

wayne k
guam usa

Attachments

• rocket-bull-statue.jpg
    rocket-bull-statue.jpg
    85.6 KB · Views: 78