• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Stumped. Livestock Transport Logo

Jillbeans

Another example of why it's best not to design for yourself.
Just buying a Letterhead Font does not a designer make.

Wrangler

Im learning here. Im taking my computer graphics classes to the next step. Id like to be in the sign buissnes later on the future. All i asked for was a little help and suggestions. Not for "some" to be rude and disrespectful.

WildWestDesigns

"Some" of us do this for a living....if I went to a livestock forum (is there such an animal??) and said, I'm starting a little ranch in my backyard, tell me how to do it...do you think I would be well received?

And I'm not trying to be rude and disrespectful....just giving my 2 cents.

There are forums for everything. If not setup with vbullbetin then through something like yahoo groups. One of my Appaloosa groups has a special section for those that haul horses for a living, so it wouldn't be a stretch to see generic livestock hauling forum. If there is an interest, it's out there I'm sure. Might have to look hard, but I'm sure it's there.

WildWestDesigns

Wasn't really my point lol..... :wink:

I understand that wasn't the point to him, it was just one of those trivial knowledge that I have that just wanted to brighten everyone's day with.

I'm trying anyway, it's cold, damp, and threatening snow. My blood is too thin for this weather.