• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

suggestions for Lot sign layout, sort of...

SignManiac

I'd be more concerned with how many they want, what their budget is on these and what materials you plan to make them from? Those answers might be a big factor in what they get.

signgal

hmmmmmm....

Attachments

• lot sign.jpg
    lot sign.jpg
    31.9 KB · Views: 87

Rick

Certified Enneadecagon Designer
Here is a 'value engineered' version of the one on the left...

Attachments

• custom value engineered.jpg
    custom value engineered.jpg
    106.4 KB · Views: 75
Last edited:

Rick

Certified Enneadecagon Designer
On the scale person I make the men 6'-0" tall, the women 5'-6"

Here is a recent job I worked on to give you the idea on how proportion is important.

The client wanted it to be read by a certain distance and height, when it was all calculated, the sign ends up being 23' x 200', When I added the scale person, it hit home what they were asking for.

Attachments

• custom scale.jpg
    custom scale.jpg
    51.1 KB · Views: 78

signgal

I'd be more concerned with how many they want, what their budget is on these and what materials you plan to make them from? Those answers might be a big factor in what they get.

very good point... as i said, not a big budget and they are doing the posts themselves to save money. thanks for the voice of reason, maniac

signgal

On the scale person I make the men 6'-0" tall, the women 5'-6"

Here is a recent job I worked on to give you the idea on how proportion is important.

The client wanted it to be read by a certain distance and height, when it was all calculated, the sign ends up being 23' x 200', When I added the scale person, it hit home what they were asking for.

ROFL I'm lucky to be working with a very sensible person I've worked with a number of times but I can see how that would be an important inclusion :) Thanks very much!

signgal

sad phone call...

Yeah, so... this got put on hold until the developer came up with the new name for their community.

I got a call from my contact a little while ago. Bank financing the project actually sold the property out from under them, to another developer because they weren't selling enough houses (even though they were making their payments on the loan).

Happy freakin' Birthday to me! :birthday:

Time for a drink :wine-smi: