• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Swatch Table

RiXaX

I have been having that same problem also. Turning off the stroke and restarting the program re introduces the stroke again. It has not always been that way. I'm using 7.62

Richard G

I think that that is one of the small things that Flexi has not thought of but it really would be nice if they would have a good clean way of printing out what your swatch table is. What i do is simple open the swatch copy it and paste to print. The colors are small but it is what is available to us in Flexi.

Color-Swatch.jpg

bob

It's better to have two hands than one glove.
In 7.6- View>create swatch> current pallette- set up the sizes/rows/spacing
etc as you prefer.

Also in 8.6.

When you're done with Gene's steps then do this to tidy up the thing.

Ungroup the swatch table

Select all text

Move the current selection [all the text] to the top: shift-page up

Move the entire block of text to that the labels are above their respective color samples.

Change the font and size to something that fits the size of the table. I generally use Arial Narrow at a sufficiently small size that the longest color label fits over its sample. Often I'll rename some names to shorten them. You can use the edit find and replace to remove constant terms like 'Pantone' etc.

Sometimes the text for each row of color samples is not lined up vertically. If not, select the entire row of text and align to center.

Select all paths.

Add a .03 or so black outline to all of the samples. They're much easier to see and contrast to samples with an outline.

Print the thing and hang it on your wall.