• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

syringes

OldPaint

i get T SHOTS..... every 2 weeks........they use disposable syringes ............i ask them to keep them so i can use them for ink in my printer carts....get em home rinse em out.........good to go...

Sign Works

Local Feed Store.

Attachments

• 80018.jpg
    80018.jpg
    36.7 KB · Views: 80

jfiscus

Rap Master
Tractor supply or any other farm supply store. I would assume that if you went into a pharmacy and explained that you needed syringes to siphon fluids, but no needles that they would sell them to you also.

Zac

Mediocre Designer
Local Methadone Clinic? If you had a bad one you could exchange for a new one.

This is not flawed logic. However they are going to be wondering wtf you're shooting up when you're bringing in CMYK covered needles haha. "Must be some good ****."

WildWestDesigns

Tractor supply or any other farm supply store. I would assume that if you went into a pharmacy and explained that you needed syringes to siphon fluids, but no needles that they would sell them to you also.

Walgreens sales a 2 pack of the syringes in Sign Works post. Farmer Co-op, TSC should be cheaper though. It all depends on the market that they are catering to.

This is not flawed logic. However they are going to be wondering wtf you're shooting up when you're bringing in CMYK covered needles haha. "Must be some good ****."

Just throwing it out there. Your paying taxes to make sure drug users have clean needles for free. So why not turn yours in and get new ones for free also. Your paying for it already.

Andy D

i get T SHOTS..... every 2 weeks........they use disposable syringes ............i ask them to keep them so i can use them for ink in my printer carts....get em home rinse em out.........good to go...

Why rinse, nothing wrong with a printer on steroids :)

bob

It's better to have two hands than one glove.
Any feed or farm supply from 5cc to 35cc and beyond. An hour ago I just bought some syringes down to the local farm co-op to give West Nile shots to my horses. A massive 29 cents apiece. The vaccine, of course, was 100 times that price. Per dose.