• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Tablecloths

PhantomNeon

I have a customer that want a few tablecloths, he wants that looks like fabric, but printed with his logo.
Someone printed on any fabric material sucessfull before ?
Thanks in advance.

Mimaki CJV30-160 solvent printer.

zigns62

What I do is take car wrap cast material and cut the logo out and apply it to the table drape. I go to the fabric store and pick out something soft and flowey like gabardine I tell my clients to wash it by hand, not by machine. I've made three sofar and not one complaint. The 3m material melts right into the material. I figure it's good for three or four shows when they are ready for new infomation on there table drape.

MikePro

i'd say just make a stencil or paintmask and use a roller with fabric ink.

but if you're hard-set on printing it (complicated logo?) i'd say it never hurts to try a sample!
I've printed on soundproofing material before and the ink dyed the fabric just fine.... but the material kept head-striking because it was too thick and hairy, so I talked the client into mounting the soundproofing material and just draping a mesh banner over it.

Sticky Signs

I've done table clothes and runners using RiteMedia Light Cloth. Colors look great on this stuff. It's a little sensitive to wrinkles so I always give the client a tube to roll it on.

binki

We have used apparel vinyl on table throws. You can also get Creative Banner to print them for you.

AUTO-FX

i have done some simple logos with stencils and upholstery & fabric spray cans. used the 70 denier nylon banner material. good for short term.

Attachments

• paint 004.jpg
    paint 004.jpg
    73.7 KB · Views: 84