• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

tail light wraps see thru vinyl

Sherry2006

I tried this on my co-workers civic. I was really pressed for time so instead of dismanteling the lights, i stuck it on and cut in the groove between the car body and light, so of course it peeled on all the sides, but it was a good starting practice peice! gives a really cool affect, too, even though it is illegal in these parts.

letterman7

Hmm...what gets me is the use of a foaming spray glass cleaner being used as an agent. I would have thought that the cleaner would destroy the glue over time...but I guess it's all about the bling, huh?

signage

Sticker Dude did you watch the video or did you just think that I am that dumb?

Thanks Jhill, at least someone follows the thread!

HeavyHitter

Hmm.. I have always tinted tail lights and chrome by mixing a little bit of black paint to clear and then spaying them. You can make them darker depending on the number of coats. Also works out very cool on chrome to give a black chrome effect.

I have a question in regard to the film. Do you think applying it to chrome might let a little light reflect off the chrome still to give it a black chrome look? I hope you follow what I am saying.

Dan