• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Taking Bets

fmg

Nothing wrong with that though. Unless you have a problem with the stars in stripes. Since the vast majority of people in the heartland here are pro USA, I think he'll be safe. It's no worst than picking your favorite sports team's colors, which probably happens more often at our shop. :Big Laugh
I think you did a great job on the second logo and hope he or his wife chooses that one.

Portlandcustoms

As a designer I feel your pain as far as customers giving you their sketches showing how they want their logo to be. Sometimes I have to go against every bit of the designer in me just to give them what they want. The second one was way better. You did a good job on the first one but the idea in the first place was no good so you were basically polishing a turd.