• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Tasmanian Devil

I know I haven't posted any of my artwork or anything like that but help would be greatly appreciated right now. I am supposed to ship a guy some decals tomorrow and when the vector actually cut it does not look right at all. Everything looks fine on the screen but that it where it stops. Does anyone know where I can get/buy a Tasmanian Devil Cartoon vector? I have google image searched line drawing and clip art and can't come up with anything. Also the one on brandsoftheworld.com won't work either. As stated earlier, any help is greatly appreciated.

Locals Find!

Shouldn't we give the OP the benefit of the doubt that he might be looking for the animal not the character. There is a real animal called the Tasmanian devil.

It looks like a really large rat, they can be as big as a small dog.

signage

Shouldn't we give the OP the benefit of the doubt that he might be looking for the animal not the character. There is a real animal called the Tasmanian devil.

It looks like a really large rat, they can be as big as a small dog.

see quote below, looks like you need reading compresive classes along with design classes and people classes

I know I haven't posted any of my artwork or anything like that but help would be greatly appreciated right now. I am supposed to ship a guy some decals tomorrow and when the vector actually cut it does not look right at all. Everything looks fine on the screen but that it where it stops. Does anyone know where I can get/buy a Tasmanian Devil Cartoon vector? I have google image searched line drawing and clip art and can't come up with anything. Also the one on brandsoftheworld.com won't work either. As stated earlier, any help is greatly appreciated.

Locals Find!

see quote below, looks like you need reading compresive classes along with design classes and people classes

so the only cartoonized version of a devil has to be from Warner Bros? I was trying to give the OP the benefit of the doubt that he would know better from being here a while. Than to ask a very stupid question of looking for the WB version of the character by asking this group in the open.

Gino

Premium Subscriber
Wait a minute.... now you two have to ask yourself a very important question........ was or is he asking about this from the real world standpoint..... or from 'Addie's World'.

There is a difference. You all know the many-many quirks which come out of 'Addie Land'.

Here ya go, just to mention one right off the bat.............

Attachments

• Addies worm.jpg
    Addies worm.jpg
    90.6 KB · Views: 85