• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Tasmanian Devil

Pat Whatley

You want to know the REAL reason you shouldn't do it? Because once word gets out that you'll do it you're gonna be bombarded with friends asking you to cut every stupid window sticker idea they can come up with....for free.

OldPaint

gee iam goin to jail i guess. i did this VECTOR,its a jpg here, back when i lived in sarasota, early 90's. i think i drew it. some guy wanted this on a race car........i painted it.

Attachments

• tazcolor.jpg
    tazcolor.jpg
    64 KB · Views: 65

Jillbeans

You want to know the REAL reason you shouldn't do it? Because once word gets out that you'll do it you're gonna be bombarded with friends asking you to cut every stupid window sticker idea they can come up with....for free.

And this is almost as bad as getting all your equipment confiscated by WB's honchos.
For realz.
Love....Jill

Moze

Precision Sign Services
Haven't looked to see if there is one, but would it be beneficial to make this thread a sticky (or create one that specifically addresses the copyright issue)?