• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Tattoo shop logo.

Jillbeans

Well this is where we are tonight.
He wanted TATTOO in red and I said no, so I added more red.
Waiting to hear back from him.

Attachments

• AH3.jpg
    AH3.jpg
    149.2 KB · Views: 85

Tint Boss

LASERMAN 70...Awesome Design, I think I would push him toward that one! Maybe throw the silo of the moon in there and call it good! :rock-n-roll:

SD&F

I luv the girls silhouette swinging. So eyecatching, I would go in and get a tattoo just because of your sign. LOL

ForgeInc

Hmmmm. You're kinda far long in the process so not sure how helpful my suggestion would be, but as much as they are good designs in their own right - they all seem a little...um...."sissy" for lack of a better word to me? (for this application I'm saying) I mean, when I think of tattoo shop I think something a little more raw, a little less refined maybe...grittier and more aggressive.

These all seem really slick and clean which may be appropriate depending on the type of tattoos he does...but the work of Art Chantry kind of comes to mind to me as inspiration on this. Might be worth a look. Good luck!