• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Terminating forum membership

P

ProWraps™

come on guys. go easy. this guy has a legit reason and just wants to do his thing. if you want to screw with people, go bash that "legman" moron. let this guy do his thing.

P

ProWraps™

edit: oh legman got banned! w00t! heh.

Last edited by a moderator:

slappy

zmatalucci is normally nice. maybe it's just a bad day.....

I wouldn't terminate the membership either... You'll learn a lot here.. and also put up with a lot too... generally people are nice and helpful. It might just be cause of the site growing so rapidly and a lot of the same questions being asked repeatedly.... Just hang in there, you'll grow to love us all:loveya:

webguru

That sux! He was easy to get going! That guy came in with both guns loaded, looking for a fight!

I agree, he deserved everything he got, unlike the OP here.

If more replies could be like Gino's, this site would be a much better place. IMO.....

slappy

I guess i've been missing alot around here..... Guess i should get caught up before posting

is OP still here?? Who got banned??

GAC05

Quit buggin' me
At least legman was good for something - other than entertainment.
He just demonstrated another sure fire way to terminate your forum membership here.

wayne k
guam usa

Fred Weiss

Merchant Member
The membership records for Scottyjr have been deleted at his request.

I sincerely doubt that any increase in spam is due to his being registered here. I've been registered here for almost six years now and am the domain owner as well and that generates about 10% of the spam I receive daily. 89% of what I get comes from foolishly registering at sites with no privacy protection and who gladly sell names to others using an email address for the first domain I registered back in the late 1990's. It is far more likely that Scotty registered somewhere he should not have registered.

I will say that I am both concerned and disappointed in some of the attitudes and language cropping up at Signs 101 and in this thread. It is uncalled for and counter productive to the sites primary purposes.

I'd like it to stop.

Pro Image

The membership records for Scottyjr have been deleted at his request.

I sincerely doubt that any increase in spam is due to his being registered here. I've been registered here for almost six years now and am the domain owner as well and that generates about 10% of the spam I receive daily. 89% of what I get comes from foolishly registering at sites with no privacy protection and who gladly sell names to others using an email address for the first domain I registered back in the late 1990's. It is far more likely that Scotty registered somewhere he should not have registered.

I will say that I am both concerned and disappointed in some of the attitudes and language cropping up at Signs 101 and in this thread. It is uncalled for and counter productive to the sites primary purposes.

I'd like it to stop.

:goodpost: :thankyou:

slappy

I'm figuring it was someone that frequent the boards here daily
cool-smiley-019.gif
, got into a situation with his "new to him" MUTOH,
angry-smiley-008.gif
joined the boards to vent cause all in all he's probably been reading post here for awhile now and has a "feel" to the regulars here like he knows everyone
grinning-smiley-004.gif
and thought they would get a kick out of what happened:omg:.... got a little Adrenalin pumping while typing caused he's pissed at the email from the rep and started sounding like, well... all "OP-ish"
smilies-29491.png
and then got bashed for being new to the boards and sounding like OP on the first post, which he didn't know,
confused-smiley-013.gif
caused he's pissed about money he spent on a printer that don't work without the software that he didn't inquire from the original owner cause he is NEW to the business?? :help
Then, instead of the members here bashing the service of the printer company,
angry-smiley-055.gif
everyone attacks him
angry-smiley-052.gif
and makes him feel like an idiot
angry-smiley-046.gif
for not getting a full walk through from the jackass that sold him the printer without the software
grinning-smiley-028.gif
....which wasn't the response he was waiting for
confused-smiley-002.gif
.... then, he feels the need to defend himself
angry-smiley-014.gif
..... which is probably on page 2 of that thread and i haven't got there yet... by page 3 he is probably dropping f-bombs
angry-smiley-002.gif
and the attack manhandles itself to a
smilies-29493.png
on page 4

:Welcome:2:signs101:

MVIP

I'm figuring it was someone that frequent the boards here daily
cool-smiley-019.gif
, got into a situation with his "new to him" MUTOH,
angry-smiley-008.gif
joined the boards to vent cause all in all he's probably been reading post here for awhile now and has a "feel" to the regulars here like he knows everyone
grinning-smiley-004.gif
and thought they would get a kick out of what happened:omg:.... got a little Adrenalin pumping while typing caused he's pissed at the email from the rep and started sounding like, well... all "OP-ish"
smilies-29491.png
and then got bashed for being new to the boards and sounding like OP on the first post, which he didn't know,
confused-smiley-013.gif
caused he's pissed about money he spent on a printer that don't work without the software that he didn't inquire from the original owner?? :help
Then, instead of the members here bashing the service of the printer company,
angry-smiley-055.gif
everyone attacks him
angry-smiley-052.gif
and makes him feel like an idiot
angry-smiley-046.gif
for not getting a full walk through from the jackass that sold him the printer without the software
grinning-smiley-028.gif
....which wasn't the response he was waiting for
confused-smiley-002.gif
.... then, he feels the need to defend himself
angry-smiley-014.gif
..... which is probably on page 2 of that thread and i haven't got there yet... by page 3 he is probably dropping f-bombs
angry-smiley-002.gif
and the attack manhandles itself to a
smilies-29493.png
on page 4

:Welcome:2:signs101:

Now that's lot of smilies! :thumb:

Tim Aucoin

I'd like it to stop.
Very well put Fred... Thanks!:goodpost:
On the topic of SPAM, my spam actually reduced significantly AFTER I joined Signs101 last year... probably just coincidence, but it definitely did not increase as a result of joining this group of amazingly helpful, friendly and incredibly talented people! (Was that a little over the top? :Big Laugh)
All I know is that regardless of all the BS that goes on in here and all the crap that gets slung around, once the dust settles, those of us who don't scare easy walk away better educated and informed. I've said it before... I love this place and a lot of the people here. Respect is earned - both ways - and I have nothing but respect for a lot of you!
:thankyou: