• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Test print won't print properly

biltong

20230424_112230.jpg
Can anybody maybe help us with this problem. It continues to happen no matter what we try. We've tried doing powerful cleans but nothing helps. We are using the Roland versacamm vs-540

netsol

close off drain lines from cap top
do an overnight soak

I WOULD add 5-10% acetone to my fluid, but, you do this at your own risk

you will probably end up replacing printhead if this doesn't work, but, you could change that captop & dampers first

petepaz

change the cap tops, pull some ink through with a syringe and if that doesn't work do an over night head soak like already mentioned

biltong

close off drain lines from cap top
do an overnight soak

I WOULD add 5-10% acetone to my fluid, but, you do this at your own risk

you will probably end up replacing printhead if this doesn't work, but, you could change that captop & dampers first
We've tried an overnight head soak and have already replaced the head a few months ago but it still happens

netsol

change all the consumables, dampers, captop, orings (cut off 1/16" of ink line at end where it contacts each new oring)
check the adjustment that verifies the head is seated squarely on the capping station

is there a change, when you lower printhead to the lowest position? (this seats the head a little bit deeper into the capping station [this was a good workaround for one of my older rolands, following a head strike against a media clamp])