• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Thank You to all our Veteran's

signage

Just want to post this to thank all of out present and past Veteran's!:wavingflag:

And our Fallen Heroes!

Last edited:

SignBurst PCs

Being a disabled veteran (Seargent US Army), I would like to thank all of my fellow veterans and active duty military. I also appreciate all the folks who take time to remember that Memorial Day is not just a day to BBQ, but a day to recognize our fallen heroes who made the ultimate sacrifice for our country.

Craig Sjoquist

Thank you past and present service members, and hope you get to visit with friends and family this weekend enjoying every moment.

BPSAFF

Thank you

For all them men and women that have served our country, current and past. To the family's who's father's, mother's, son's, and daughter's that have given their lives so that we can live in the greatest country in the world. Thank a veteran today!

Attachments

• flags on caskets.jpg
    flags on caskets.jpg
    37.9 KB · Views: 79
  • soldier candy.jpg
    soldier candy.jpg
    97.2 KB · Views: 81
  • wounded-veteran.jpg
    wounded-veteran.jpg
    32.3 KB · Views: 76
  • 1602.VeteransMemorialDay.jpg
    1602.VeteransMemorialDay.jpg
    46.1 KB · Views: 62

OldPaint

i always tell people, this is 1 DAY we stop and remember our vets....BUT for those near a VA HOSPITAL, take any day you have free.......and go VISIT some of the vets who have no family or friends. tell them, thank them for their sacrifice so you could be there today.

BIGMAX

Thanks to all veterans and active military men and women AND THIER FAMILIES!The sacrifices you make enable us to do the things we desire.ABIG SALUTE TO YOU ALL !

Signguyno1

We all owe our lives, safety and freedom to all veteran's of all wars. :thankyou: from the bottom of our hearts. You are all super hereo's, God Bless!:wavingflag:

Fitch

We just lost 2 serving Australian soldiers today in Afghanistan.

Sad day. So to ANY enlisted soldier who fights for the freedom of their contry and that of others. Thank you.

I hate war, and do not agree with wars. But I do accept that sometimes wars have to be fought.

Brave men. Proud supporters.

Cheers - G

phototec

I don't like war either, but I was raised that FREEDOM isn't FREE, and that we all have to pay the price for our FREEDOM, so in 1968 at the peak of the Vietnam war, just 6 months out of high school I enlisted in the US Army, and in April of 1969 was sent off to Vietnam were I served 18 months. As a veteran, I appreciate all the accolades in this thread, however I feel Memorial Day, is more about the lives lost in the pursuit of our FREEDOM, in my case the 58,000 plus who died in Vietnam.

Veteran's day is coming November 11, and because I was only wounded and not KIA in Vietnam, I personally feel that Veterans Day is more aligned with my service to our country.

Photo of me in Vietnam in 1969, I was the guy always taking photos, so I don't have many of me.

:wavingflag:

Attachments

• Jon Inside Chopper Vietnam 1969 copy.jpg
    Jon Inside Chopper Vietnam 1969 copy.jpg
    217.6 KB · Views: 74