• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Thank you Vets

Bigdawg

Just Me
I know we have a lot of vets on the board and I just wanted to say thank you for your service to our Country. Thanks seems like so little for the risks and commitments you made for us.

But Thank You. You guys rock :rock-n-roll:

and can we pretty please keep this non-political...

Boomer

Thank you to all service members, especially my wife DAV Navy,my father in law Navy retired,my sister in law JAG Cmdr Coast Guard my future brother in law Maj. Marines.To all that are deployed come home safe.:wavingflag:

WhiskeyDreamer

Professional Snow Ninja
already made my rounds this weekend at the cemeteries....made sure the flags were all in and bitched at the cem. office when a flag was missing.....

Gino

Premium Subscriber
We salute you all... past, present and future. :wavingflag:

Thank you for your kind, selfless and noble acts of serving your/our country. :goodpost:

S

Sign-Man Signs

Being a Fellow Veteran BigDawg, you are most welcome. Today I go see one of my son's that gave his life for our country in Iraq. I don't understand this war, but I didn't understand it either when I was in Vietnam. The cost to America is to high. God bless all you Veterans. It's a shame this day as turned into a "Sale" day and not a day of remembrance.

animenick65

Thank you all. Seriously, this country would be nothing without the dedication and hard work from millions of armed service men and women throughout history. We all live our lives in prosperity and freedom because of you.

Deaton Design

Being a Fellow Veteran BigDawg, you are most welcome. Today I go see one of my son's that gave his life for our country in Iraq. I don't understand this war, but I didn't understand it either when I was in Vietnam. The cost to America is to high. God bless all you Veterans. It's a shame this day as turned into a "Sale" day and not a day of remembrance.
Bless your heart. I had several friends who served in Vietnam and it was an awful war, and I have several, including family members who are serving in Iraq. My dad and uncle and other family members are veterans also. God bless each and every one of them for their service. This is a day for them.

acothran

THANK YOU to all Sign 101 members who served for our freedom and THANK YOU to all Veterans. My grandfather served in WWII and I just wanted to share a cool wartime pic of him. He passed away in '02 and I miss him daily.

Allen

Attachments

• Papaw WWII.jpg
    Papaw WWII.jpg
    29.8 KB · Views: 83

Border

You Sir, have paid the ultimate price....the loss of your own son. I can't imagine anything worse.
I give you a special thank you today.

:wavingflag::thankyou::wavingflag: