• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Thank you Vets

Jane Diaz

You can no more win a war than you can win an earthquake. - Jeannette Rankin, first woman Member of Congress
Our veterans need some pats on the back today. If you know a vet, call them or shake their hand when you see them. They serve for us! Thank you, Veterans.
And SignMan Signs, I am sooo sorry for your loss. You gave the ultimate sacrifice and may God be with you.

Marlene

God bless all you Veterans. It's a shame this day as turned into a "Sale" day and not a day of remembrance.

so agree wtih that! after the deaths of our people at fort Hood, I saw a commerical for a sale and it made me feel sad to think that is how the day is seen as just another day to have a sale.

Billct2

Veterans Day (Armistice Day originally) is special for me, because my favorite vet, my dad, is 85 today. He was Airborne WWII, in the Bulge and the Rhine jump.
Thanks to all who have served.

SignosaurusRex

Thank You Vets!

Attachments

• salute_flag_alt.jpg
    salute_flag_alt.jpg
    75.5 KB · Views: 86

Just Me

a sincere gratitude to our vets, present and past. thank you for our freedoms and the sacrifice!

Our town we live in is still very patriotic and lines all the city streets with American Flags, makes you proud to drive thru town! God Bless America:wavingflag:

Attachments

• l_06c2e9325db94099a4aa9c24bdb67a99.jpg
    l_06c2e9325db94099a4aa9c24bdb67a99.jpg
    43.7 KB · Views: 71
  • l_bd7bf41dfb1844c18085605e132e98b9.jpg
    l_bd7bf41dfb1844c18085605e132e98b9.jpg
    49.2 KB · Views: 76

Air Art Girl

Thank you vets!
Proudly flying my flag today in honor of all vets especially both my parents that served and my brother. Proud of you!:thankyou: