• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

That's not molding... THIS is molding...

signmeup

I want to see a picture of your finger, too.
:)
Man that is one massive, impressive looking piece of work.
Love.....Jill
You're weird. I like that.

Here you go... half a finger. (it's not that big... but it still has it's uses)

Attachments

• finger.jpg
    finger.jpg
    49.1 KB · Views: 120

Mosh

My dad had the same finger cut off and re-attached TWICE and it still kinda works....
He was a carpenter.

rjpjr

:ROFLMAO:

ok... you gotta explain... NOT ABOUT YOUR FINGER, but the piece of paper behind it that says... "DROP KICK TO GROIN" :Big Laugh

Oh yea... the molding ROCKS!

signmeup

You can't just post up half of a finger and not follow it with a story.
Um... why not?

It got cut off in a wood working jointer about 25 years ago. I was working when I should have been sleeping.

I was looking for Moze's logo in post #22 per Gino (I can't see it) and noticed the words above the 1/2 finger. I'm surprised no one else noticed...

weaselboogie

Um... why not?

It got cut off in a wood working jointer about 25 years ago. I was working when I should have been sleeping.

I was looking for Moze's logo in post #22 per Gino (I can't see it) and noticed the words above the 1/2 finger. I'm surprised no one else noticed...

Those are a dangerous machines. I was using a Jointer when I was around 20 and could've lost the bottom part of my left hand. A knee jerk reaction and I got away with it with only 17 stitches. I've got a health fear of all spinny blade-like things.

signmeup

:ROFLMAO:

ok... you gotta explain... NOT ABOUT YOUR FINGER, but the piece of paper behind it that says... "DROP KICK TO GROIN" :Big Laugh

Oh yea... the molding ROCKS!
Drop kick to groin was a procedure I had to inflict on a volunteer during my second Dan test for Taekwondo. The victim(volunteer) was to attempt to stab me in the neck with a knife. ( I was playing the role of victim I suppose) The full counter attack was to:
"Grab arm with both hands, backhand face, Grab legs/jamb shoulder to drop to floor. Drop kick to groin."

Here's the sheet of attacks and counters. (I did the counters)

(don't **** me off...)

Attachments

• attack.jpg
    attack.jpg
    57.7 KB · Views: 115

signmeup

Those are a dangerous machines. I was using a Jointer when I was around 20 and could've lost the bottom part of my left hand. A knee jerk reaction and I got away with it with only 17 stitches. I've got a health fear of all spinny blade-like things.
You got lucky. So did I... My finger power fed in so fast that when my hand hit the guard I was sure it broke my thumb, it hit that hard. Without the guard it would have power fed my hand into the thing. It took years before I could watch someone else use a jointer.

rjpjr

Drop kick to groin was a procedure I had to inflict on a volunteer during my second Dan test for Taekwondo. ...

Yea... I suspected that was going to be your answer but what my IMAGINATION was coming up with was a lot more entertaining!

Carry On

Thanks for sharing your work with us. :U Rock:

Gino

Premium Subscriber
Hey signme..... I have a friend who lost his digitus secundus and he's always going around with his knuckle up to his nose and grossing people out thinking his finger is jammed up there.

What I meant about Moze's logo.... remember his thread about his logo evolving ?? It was all about a tape measure..... and the same color as yours. That is all.

Hicalibersigns

Wow! Nice Work!

I can only count to nine and a half John. 50% of my right index finger went missing one day.

I ran the table saw blade through the center of my right middle finger while MAKING A COVE CUT ON A TABLE SAW! X ray shows a perfect 1/8" kerf through the tip of the bone.

signmeup

Here's a picture of the almost finished sign. The molding will be attached after it's on its posts. The thing weighs about 500 pounds so I don't want anyone trying to pick it up by the molding...

Attachments

• FireSign2.jpg
    FireSign2.jpg
    74.7 KB · Views: 119