• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

The Complete Chalkart Image Library Available on USB

Chalkster

Knomad Chalkart Studio
We now have our Complete Library of Chalkart graphics, menu templates and headers available on USB.
Its been growing over the years and we have found some great chalk artist from around the world who are now contributing towards the library and adding their own styles.
On the USB you get over 550 high res hand drawn chalkart graphics, which are all in their categories for easy searching. All the artwork comes with transparent backgrounds so you can layer and combine the artwork to make your designs to suit your clients needs.

We also have a great selection of menu templates all in layers with vector headings so all you need to do is add the menu and the design is complete.
Plus on the USB we have provided some pictures of finished signs using the chalkart studio for you to use in promoting the artwork on your websites.

To view Our Complete Chalkart Image Library click here.

If you have any questions or feedback just let me know as we are primarily a sign business and we have been building and using this library over the past 10 years with fantastic results. Look forward to hearing from you.

Regards
Peter Rhodes
www.chalkartstudio.com

Chalkster

Knomad Chalkart Studio
Thanks for the feedback Visual800.
We have been building the library to offer a more hand drawn feel to our signs which gets away from the more computer generated artwork.
The beauty of this library is that all the artwork can combine together to create new pieces depending on what our clients need. Once the layout is approved we just put the high resolution images into the artwork and print the whole sign out including the black background and then put a matt laminate over the print and mount straight onto the signboard. Then with the prices , say its a menu board we just vinyl cut the prices and mount onto the laminate so they can make changes down the track. We have a great How to Use tutorial on the website. for more information click here.

Cheers
Pete
www.chalkartstudio.com

bob

It's better to have two hands than one glove.
Nice work, truly. Too bad it's insanely overpriced. Overpriced far beyond the point where it's more attractive, for some, to steal it rather than pay for it.

Still, nice work, though the subject matter is just a bit vertical. How many images of pastrami sandwiches, or whatever, does the world need? If the subject matter were a taste more diverse, perhaps the price wouldn't seem so preposterous.

Techman

very nice stuff you have.

But I am completely confused..
I must buy $60 of credits? And I only wish to get one or two items. Total would be about $20 bux.. Then a tax is added on? Why is there a tax and what happens to the other $40 bux worth of credits?

How much is a credit worth?
Do you hold unused credit until someday when I might want another art piece?

And then it says additional charges may appear on following pages? How do I know the final price? That is very confusing on the cart page...

It seems to say I will get a catalog of low res art with a purchase of a package.. to use for lay out proofs.. How would I get a single low res pic to use on a proof to sell a job?

the whole model is a little complicated for these old eyes and worn out brain....

Chalkster

Knomad Chalkart Studio
HI Techman

The Chalkart Credits work this way.
For $60 you get 120 credits plus the Designer Library which is the whole library in low res PNG24 and JPEG files with watermarks for putting together layouts. We email you a link to download the Designer Library once you have bought our Chalkart Credits.

1 Credit = $1 in the store so for $60 you are getting $120 worth of artwork in the store. You can use these credits for as long as they run out. So you can come back years later and use them if you still have Credits left. For information on How to Use our Credits Click Here

We are based in Australia so if you are an Australian client then there is a GST tax of 10%. If you are from anywhere else in the world there is No Tax. (you can thank John Howard for that one)

The Chalkart Credits are a great way to shop as you make one payment and you receive a coupon code so when you go shopping just add the images into your shopping cart and when you go to the final check out just put your coupon code into the field and it will take you to the download page.

Hope that helps you out Techman and if you have anymore questions just let me know.

Cheers
Pete
www.chalkartstudio.com

Chalkster

Knomad Chalkart Studio
To bob.
Thanks for your feedback. Firstly the price of the images vary but if you broke it down to Our Complete Library which we are selling for $880 which has over 600 individual images and Menu Templates it works out around $1.49 per image. With that cost you get to use the images again and again under the terms of the license Agreement which over the course of running a sign shop isn't a huge cost to have a license to use our Library.

If you buy the images individually they are more or you can use our chalkart credits which you can use to buy our artwork at a discount in the store

The library itself is geared towards restaurants, cafes, bakeries, delis, Takeaway food shops, etc... so its set up for menu boards, special boards, light boxes, digital menus, aframes and any point of sale areas. Its alittle bit more diverse than pastrami sandwiches but the world may need more so Ill take that on board.

Cheers
Pete
www.chalkartstudio.com