• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

The erection....

zmatalucci

Haha.. Made you look!

Here's my pole barn after about 10hours worth of work... Pretty much all framed out and ready to put the siding on.
24'-32'-10'

Attachments

• shop.jpg
    shop.jpg
    97.6 KB · Views: 80

Gino

Premium Subscriber
You forgot the wrap on your digger.
stone shed.jpg

I saw that too signage........ I don't think you noticed the hookup on how he's been excavating since the diesel cost went up on his digger. It was hidden in the shadows.​

3dsignco

Does the kit come with engineering for Permits and the trusses. I might be interested in one of those in the spring. Do you have a link

John L

That's the way we did ours too. Three times so far. Pole barns here are always done that way. Our last pour was huge and well below freezing temps so we closed the doors and heated the structure with torpedo heaters to help cure it a few days.

Pour it right away though. The only negative to pouring after you skin it is that you might be like me and start working in there on the gravel base, setting things in there, storing things in there.

Looks good.. keep rolling.