• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

The New Guy

bobremjr

Hi Everyone -- My name is Bob Rembert and I have lived in the Carolinas all my life. I unknowingly began my sign career at the age of 12 when I discovered a can of spray paint and some old lacy doyley thingy made a neat pattern on whatever you laid it on and painted. Needless to say I painted everything I could get my hands on. Soon I realized that people would pay me to paint cool things on their vans, motorcycles, and cars. Screen printing soon followed, then redwood (yes - real redwood) sandblasted signs. I guess I've touched on a little of everything somewhere along the way. Now-a-days I keep myself busy by working with a group of people creating new signs that kinda look like old signs. We manufacture sign brackets with scrolls, hanging blade holders, and just about anything you can dream up from aluminum that is powder coated and the finished product has the old wrought iron look & feel. We sell strictly to the sign industry -- the sign guys sign shop. Anyway, I'm glad I found this site and look forward to being a part of the family. Thanks and OH! By the way -- What is with the preppie label that shows up under my name ?????

GypsyGraphics

welcome from sunny california!

and preppie, just means your new, that'll change once you get some posts under your belt... not sure how many though.

Jillbeans

Howdy from PA.
I'm laughing at the doily effect, I've seen that a lot!
You sound like our kind of fellow.
Love....Jill

B-RAD Graphics

:Welcome: from NJ..

proud to say Camden,NJ is now #2 for most dangerous cities..

LOL it was #1:banghead: however I am a good 20 minutes from there...:ROFLMAO:

Marlene

welcome from the green mountain state:Welcome:

I unknowingly began my sign career at the age of 12 when I discovered a can of spray paint and some old lacy doyley thingy made a neat pattern on whatever you laid it on and painted.

boy that that bring me back! I had a blue Mach 1 Mustang way back (way way back) at the time lace was popular on cars so I made wide racing stripes down the hood using a spray can and lacy paper dollies. I guess I too started the same and just never thought about that!