• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

The one wrap you cant forget.

Ajmotofx

we all have those wraps that don't go our way or that we cant forget because of this issue or that issue. Yet, sometimes you have those wraps that end, in an extremely happy customer and leave you feeling accomplished. This one however was new for me when a friend of mine bought a 72 VW bus and approached me about a wrap i said no problem, then he explained the design. here is a pic because the picture is worth a thousand words. This is truly one of a kind and let me tell you i still laugh about it every time i see it and he could not be more happy with the turnout... i mean who else has a plaid VW

lets get some posts of some of the most interesting wraps that we have done!!!!
picture.php

omgsideburns

we all have those wraps that don't go our way or that we cant forget because of this issue or that issue. Yet, sometimes you have those wraps that end, in an extremely happy customer and leave you feeling accomplished. This one however was new for me when a friend of mine bought a 72 VW bus and approached me about a wrap i said no problem, then he explained the design. here is a pic because the picture is worth a thousand words. This is truly one of a kind and let me tell you i still laugh about it every time i see it and he could not be more happy with the turnout... i mean who else has a plaid VW

lets get some posts of some of the most interesting wraps that we have done!!!!
picture.php

lots of people do plaid on vws.... that being said, just this morning i started preparing to do that to my element. i've had it drawn out for a year or so but never made anything of it.

Ajmotofx

lots of people do plaid on vws.... that being said, just this morning i started preparing to do that to my element. i've had it drawn out for a year or so but never made anything of it.

really, well im not going to tell him that he thought he was the only one. lol...

Mark- i would agree he picked that up for 1,000 bucks i think that would make a great addition to the shop. lol

Pete- the surf rack is a must i agree, being from California and Drivin a bus like that i think it might be illegal not to have one...

omgsideburns

really, well im not going to tell him that he thought he was the only one. lol...

wellllllll i didn't mean everyone with a bus does it, or that i've even seen one like that. doing plaid/checker/pattern roof, or refinishing interiors with burberry, etc.. is pretty common though so i'm never surprised to see it applied to one. not trying to be a dick. i think it looks SUPER slick.