• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

The Signs101 problems continue

WildWestDesigns

I dont think that's right. It used to be higher. No camera today takes a 1mb or less image. Mine is like 3.5mb. Is storage space at a premium?

Well, they will if you tweak the settings, but if "you" are using an app to push it to a forum, that app could be doing optimization to the photo and compressing it without the "you" knowing about it. Why I hate it when people send me photos using an iPhone and them emailing it to me, because the iPhone's software tends to compress (regardless if it's embedded or attached) the photo unless the setting as been changed by the user (at least that is the way it used to be). I haven't noticed it with Android phones as much, but I tend to get more emails from iPhone users using their phone then Android, at least with sending photos.

Texas_Signmaker

Very Active Signmaker
Well, they will if you tweak the settings, but if "you" are using an app to push it to a forum, that app could be doing optimization to the photo and compressing it without the "you" knowing about it. Why I hate it when people send me photos using an iPhone and them emailing it to me, because the iPhone's software tends to compress (regardless if it's embedded or attached) the photo unless the setting as been changed by the user (at least that is the way it used to be). I haven't noticed it with Android phones as much, but I tend to get more emails from iPhone users using their phone then Android, at least with sending photos.

I think you're overthinking this... I'm just giving feedback. I used to have no issue taking a photo from my phone and uploading...none. Now I can't. I didn't have to tweak my settings or anything before. Sounds like this problem is the limits they changed on these fourms...nothing more nothing less.

iPrintStuff

Prints stuff
Yeah i had a problem uploading a pic for the first time ever the other day. Had to eventually screenshot then crop my photo to get it up and naturally it looked all crappy.

pretty sure I’ve uploaded 5MB zip files and stuff before, too.