• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

The Sky is Blue

Fred Weiss

Merchant Member
Sorry, Just couldn't help myself.

pops_blinking.gif
How would you know? Do you have the experience or the qualifications to make such a statement? What is your true motivation for saying so? Did you just hear that somewhere and passed it on as your own creation?

dog42.gif

iSign

Is this regarding your own business yet, or did your Father, who art in heaven, make it so?

Gino

Premium Subscriber
Now the guy is a weatherman. :banghead: He won't stop until he takes over Fred's position here.... then for sure, this place will change. Addie, are you a weather broker or do you do this full time ?? Are you really sure what you see as blue is exactly the same wave length I or anyone else is seeing over our heads to be making such a statement ?? Speaking of over our heads.... are you in over your head or are you outside looking at the sky ??

How is it, you couldn't think of this topic yourself and you had to copy someone else's thoughts from another thread ?? Do you even have a single thought of your own for goodness sakes ??​

Well, I can see you're trying.... for what I don't know, but at least you're trying to fit in.

Eye on you.jpg

:tongue:

surf city

This post must have been posted by a worm in his hard drive. cause tommorrow he's gonna say it wasn't his post.