• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

The Sky is Blue

Fred Weiss

Merchant Member
Of course every now and then you get that pesky hurricane passing through.

Yes, but unlike tornadoes and earthquakes, we usually have three or more days to get ready for them. Plus the skies are a remarkable blue shortly after departure and there's lots of sign work. :Cool 2:

As he sits in bathing suit, short sleeves and bare feet wondering if he needs to turn on the air conditioning.

Yes, but unlike tornadoes and earthquakes, we usually have three or more days to get ready for them. Plus the skies are a remarkable blue shortly after departure and there's lots of sign work. :Cool 2:

As he sits in bathing suit, short sleeves and bare feet wondering if he needs to turn on the air conditioning.

We don't need no stinkin' AC, just open the door! -8* heat wave!

Bigdawg

Just Me
Fred - i was with you right up until the "sitting in my bathing suit"....

please tell us it's not a green speedo :smile:

Fred Weiss

Merchant Member
Fred - i was with you right up until the "sitting in my bathing suit"....

please tell us it's not a green speedo :smile:

guido.gif
No ... real men wear boxers.

SignLogic

The sky appears to be blue as perceived by the human eye. This is because the light from the sky is a result of the sunlight scattering.

The sky can change and appear lots of colors, such as red, orange, yellow, pink, purple (at sunrise and sunset) and black (at night).

Pat Whatley

Grass is not green. Grass is every other color in the spectrum....green is the reject color that gets reflected away and into your vision. Grass is the anti-green

GypsyGraphics

i like this thread so much i'm doing cartwheels....

oh look...

blue sky
green sky
blue sky
green sky
blue sky
green sky
blue sky
green sky
blue sky
green sky

...weeeee