• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

There. are. no. words.

Marlene

your all in trouble! I am at this very moment bidding on the 18,000 cricuts on ebay. I'm gonna be cutting peeing calvins by the bazillions. Oh ya! I'm gonna own you all!

:roflmao:

customcreations

I actually had a customer ask about buying one to do his go karts! CRAZY. I told him it would not work for that and you get what you pay for when you buy graphics from a good shop and not some hack.--Phillip

Patrick46

enjoy this.
this is FUNNY as hell.

HUH??? Am I missing something here?? (again??)

I thought it was kinda dumb and boring...but funny as hell??? (you aughtta come spend some time with my family...I'll show you some funny, wack stuff!!)

GypsyGraphics

Uh oh!!!!
Gypsy, the handheld design studio for Cricut!
http://www.cricut.com/gypsy/

Dear Cricut Dan,

After careful consideration, I've decided to join the Cricut team as it appears that Cricut can not only replace my Graphtec but me as well.

We can discuss the financial terms later, as I have no doubt it'll be a substantial increase over my current salary. I do however have one non-negotiable condition.... I'll require a much larger and sharper, pair of pink handled scissors than yours.

Sincerely, Cricut Gypsy (the designer formerly know as Graphtec Gigi)

cricut_Gigi.jpg

Tim Aucoin

So glad I found this thread! Business has been a little slow lately for work on my Gerber & enVision. I made a few calls, and I've found (a sucker) that's willing to trade me straight across... my FX & enVision for a top of the line Cricut system. :clapping: From the research I've done, I figure I can make tons more $$$ by catering to the scrapbook crowd! I'll sell to them wholesale so they don't have to make such a big investment on their own Cricut. Oh, and you know what? I even got the poor sap to throw in 50 sheets of 12 x 24 black vinyl!!! I was actually going to pay for that, but he offered it up before I could say anything!!! :rolleyes:

Stay tuned... I think this step has been what I've been waiting for to finally become a merchant member here on Signs 101. :tongue: You guys will all get even better pricing than my customers!!!

slappy

I think we should all void order from signswarehouse any more due to the cricut thing. Let them lose all big orders (machines, software, all the main big $$ making things, let them have no inventory turnover for a bit. Let the cricrap people pay their bills with there $24.95 Cricut Vinyl 631 orders.. I was just talking about this to Chris, my delivery driver form N. Glantz. He said they will not sale to these people cause they do not want to risk losing sign shops cause of the $$ with what we order

royster13

I found this sign that was made by a CriCut....I wonder how many of those small sheets of material it took.....

Attachments

• MadeOnACriCut.jpg
    MadeOnACriCut.jpg
    34.2 KB · Views: 92

signmeup

I found this sign that was made by a CriCut....I wonder how many of those small sheets of material it took.....
Other than crowding the edges....I've seen much worse. It's hard to tell what plotter cut it from looking at the photo. The registration looks good on the 2 colour parts.
I have a buddy that used an 8 inch Stika to make some nice big signs. Just took him a little longer.