• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

There. are. no. words.

2972renfro

Point. Missed.

Gary

I'm saying if you want to bitch, bitch at Cricut. Not some guy peddling his wares at a craft show

Every product at Home Depot and Lowe's can potentially put every handyman, painter, drywaller, electrician, etc out of business.

The cricut people are not the ones putting you out of business.

Marlene

if I become a Circuteer, will that "groovey" music play when I weed my vinyl off the wax paper?

K Chez

Every product at Home Depot and Lowe's can potentially put every handyman, painter, drywaller, electrician, etc out of business.

The cricut people are not the ones putting you out of business.

There a big difference between a d.i.y. project and devaluing the marketplace. I don't see many people with no construction experience buying a hammer and a bag of nails and passing themselves off as a carpenter as you do the cricuteers.

Again-point missed.

GAC05

Quit buggin' me
I'm still looking over the Cake Circut.
I wonder if it will cut magnetic material?
The stuff they show it cutting looks like it is about the same thickness.
Could be useful....

wayne k
guam usa

Malkin

I don't think you would need much of a blade or pressure to cut that fondant, I doubt it would hold up to magnetic!

Pat Whatley

Cake printer meets Windows

Attachments

• birthday-cake-error.jpg
    birthday-cake-error.jpg
    107.4 KB · Views: 81

ProWraps

fandant on a door would probably cause less damage then magnets... hmm. and it would provide a tasty lunch time snack!

trakers

He should be called "Cricut Carl", that is a snappy name.

It looks like a Mattel toy. Whatever floats your boat I guess.

Of course after spending $250 today on a friggin roll of black vinyl and transfer tape the Cricut is looking better all the time.

ProWraps

ours comes on friday. ill let you know heh. i have a 24" plotter she could use but i didnt want her to have to mess with the computer etc. this thing probably does have its place for ease of use and whatnot. ill soon know!

note to fred: if i start posting scrapbooking posts, please delete my account IMMEDIATELY.

Mader Design

FYI, update! NEW! business hours are only 5 am to 8 am so the atmosphere is dry. Rest of the day will be spent using your magic markers.

fisheye48

did anyone else catch this?? you can take that on and off your wall for up to 2 years...but the "transfer tape" has a grid on it to line it up? :banghead:

ProWraps

bro, there is so much wrong with that vid, that is why i posted it. 6 millimeter vinyl. need i say anything more? heh.

Farmboy

Your all in trouble! I am at this very moment bidding on the 18,000 cricuts on ebay. I'm gonna be cutting peeing calvins by the bazillions. Oh ya! I'm gonna own you all!