• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

There. are. no. words.

Farmboy

Did anyone else catch that the "Transfer Tape" that he was selling in the little cardboard box was not the same as what he taped off the graphic with. Looked like a 6" roll of R-Tape lol

Farmboy

Cakes huh. I have an airbrush I don't use. Think i'll get some food coloring for it and one of them thar cake cricuts and open a cake shop at the other end of the building. How hard can it be?! I mean I know how to bake frozen cookies. I'll be rolling in dough. Yes, I said it. :p

RMXGRAPHIX

I didn't get a juke box with my 2 versacamm's? and another thing my logs of transfer tape didn't come with the cool line up squares ..... people I think we'ed been had maybe it was another bad batch like the avery A8 i got a few years back ..(1/2 way thru the roll and they forgot to put the sticky stuff in the vinyl) I am pissed now

GAC05

Quit buggin' me
Can't wait to hear Buddy from "Cake Boss" going off on the cricut cake machine - just like we have here in the plotters -vs- old school painters threads.

wayne k
guam usa

RMXGRAPHIX

ebay
18,069 results found for cricut
18 results found for flexisign
159 results found for roland plotter
94 results found for mutoh
90 results found for mimaki
23 results found for jv3

bigwebman

C'mon GiGi, tell us what you really think! What the hell is guy using for a squeegee? A Rock? Man, too funny. Royster's probably right, he's making money hand over fist.

GypsyGraphics

C'mon GiGi, tell us what you really think!

Oh i'm just jealous that his scissor are girlier than mine.

When he started making those little tiny cuts, with his pink handled safety scissors... well I just had to write him a little note?

Last edited:

steve b

What keywords did you use to find this? "Middle aged Gay Man, Cricuteer, Jukebox, scrapbooking" LOL That's funny

Jillbeans

GG is my newest hero.
:)
(and I HATE Cake Boss! Also Patty Stanky the Millionaire Matchmaker. And CriCut in general.)

2972renfro

Dear Cuircut Dan,
You're a pussy.
Sincerely, Graphtec GG

What keywords did you use to find this? "Middle aged Gay Man, Cricuteer, Jukebox, scrapbooking" LOL That's funny

Why is everyone so bent out of shape over this guy? He is not selling these to sign shops. You guys sound like teenagers, grow up.

This is for scrapbooking people who want custom designs. Maybe mock him if he was displaying his wares at a sign convention. Do you really want these people in your shop spending hours on deciding what font to use, what color, explaining how to install the graphics properly, etc? Cmon, be glad that this product exists. This thing is not going to replace Mimikis, Graphtec, Mutohs etc

Circleville Signs

Why is everyone so bent out of shape over this guy? He is not selling these to sign shops. You guys sound like teenagers, grow up.

This is for scrapbooking people who want custom designs. Maybe mock him if he was displaying his wares at a sign convention. Do you really want these people in your shop spending hours on deciding what font to use, what color, explaining how to install the graphics properly, etc? Cmon, be glad that this product exists. This thing is not going to replace Mimikis, Graphtec, Mutohs etc

I dont' know what part of this post is more ironic - the part where you post something factual ("This thing is not going to replace Mimikis, Graphtec, Mutohs etc") or the part where you totally miss the point ("Maybe mock him if he was displaying his wares at a sign convention.")

The problem those of us who do this for a living have with the CriCut is that people ARE out there using it to try and get into the sign business. And in doing so are pricing out window jobs at 20% of what we charge.

:banghead::banghead::banghead:

Gary

2972renfro

That is my point, he's not at a sign convention. Looks like a scrapbooking or craft show

This is like saying that you are threatened by people at flea markets. They are not making site signs, vehicle wraps, etc. They are usually selling copyrighted logos and "stickers". I doubt there is a sign shop with a storefront that makes all their signs with a cricut

cptcorn

adad
Awesome! Now I don't have to deal with the people that I absolutely hate dealing with.

I was in the local art supplies store this weekend and was looking at all the Cricut stuff and was blown away by the prices of everything...

I will say that they filled in that scrap booking niche perfectly! That's the only thing I'm surprised about that didn't come sooner than it did.