• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

These people give signs a bad name

Texas_Signmaker

Very Active Signmaker
I don't do watercolors...but I can make a crude drawing on Flexi... this is for your Johnny!

mMYAeLF3O8wUNFVW1m38RgJE8fEIBievPirg0xb1XPVu2n71imsoFWTHnm1Zuxkz8bfZ38V6MxOkX9qVolO-r3OHS2YQ00mZxgTWAtgTh-lqAEt-BocOy-XQFbScif-Qpxx0AwqK_CQ=w1280-h640-no

GAC05

Quit buggin' me
I don't do watercolors...but I can make a crude drawing on Flexi... this is for your Johnny!

mMYAeLF3O8wUNFVW1m38RgJE8fEIBievPirg0xb1XPVu2n71imsoFWTHnm1Zuxkz8bfZ38V6MxOkX9qVolO-r3OHS2YQ00mZxgTWAtgTh-lqAEt-BocOy-XQFbScif-Qpxx0AwqK_CQ=w1280-h640-no

SAi Flexi is the only all-in-one design, print and cut software for sign and print providers. With nearly 3 out of 4 shops using it, Flexi is the industry-standard for sign-specific design tools, RIP software, print-and-cut software, and direct vinyl cutting.

Johnny Best

Yep, a lot of talent for copying images. I can imagine what that sign you are stealing from that guy is going to look like. I know, I know, in your story you did not get the job. But tomorrow you are going to get another Salmon with 5 sauces and hit that owner back up for the work. You probably will show him the guy's emails, just black out the dates because Marlene picked that up. Talk to him before you eat, you probably had salmon pieces and sauce all over your face last time you spoke to him.
Glad you and Toad are having a party, have you ever had an original idea or you just make stuff up on the fly.
I look more like Mr. Burns! You probably look like Sideshow Bob!

HDvinyl

Trump 2020
"Tex" needs to get out of his backyard trailer and stop posting on signs101. Leave your knowledge to your, you're, ur backyard.

Gino

Premium Subscriber
Consider the source. The author barely has a third grade level of spelling or comprehension...... but at least he got the toadster on there, just forgot to put his name on.

Again, this is why his stories are so far fetched and hard to believe. Now, he has another one going telling people how to register their name and he tells the others to go pound sand or will have a talk with them. He's just so over the place, but he's completely predictable.

Marlene

Consider the source. The author barely has a third grade level of spelling or comprehension...... but at least he got the toadster on there, just forgot to put his name on.

Again, this is why his stories are so far fetched and hard to believe. Now, he has another one going telling people how to register their name and he tells the others to go pound sand or will have a talk with them. He's just so over the place, but he's completely predictable.

and he called me passive aggressive. I thought I was full on aggressive.

Gino

Premium Subscriber
and he called me passive aggressive. I thought I was full on aggressive.

These members in question are all the same. They hear a buzz word and they all jump on the bandwagon and start using it, like they thought of it. They don't own a single thought of their own, except Derby, who admitted he likes to argue and be confrontational. They all pat each other on the back and then claim when we do it..... it's wrong and.... for old people. However, their side can do it. No questions asked.

Like I said, consider the source with most of these outbursts, young and old alike, then just stuff them into a round filing cabinet.

It seems, one comes on here now to just blurt anything out and when it's questioned from experience, we're the ones in the wrong, as we don't agree with them. Really, who cares ?? It's not our business in question, but the storytellers who have nothing from which to pull.

DerbyCitySignGuy

These members in question are all the same. They hear a buzz word and they all jump on the bandwagon and start using it, like they thought of it. They don't own a single thought of their own, except Derby, who admitted he likes to argue and be confrontational. They all pat each other on the back and then claim when we do it..... it's wrong and.... for old people. However, their side can do it. No questions asked.

Like I said, consider the source with most of these outbursts, young and old alike, then just stuff them into a round filing cabinet.

It seems, one comes on here now to just blurt anything out and when it's questioned from experience, we're the ones in the wrong, as we don't agree with them. Really, who cares ?? It's not our business in question, but the storytellers who have nothing from which to pull.

Let me correct you here, Gino.

I don't LIKE to be confrontational and argumentative. It's just the way I am and I'm trying not to be.

DerbyCitySignGuy

Although, in hindsight, that last post was pretty much a major failure. I could have just rolled my eyes and moved on, but as you can see, I can't let well enough alone.

3Dee

I'm very disappointed

I've been a registered member of this forum for many years
Although I don't post much, when I do, it's an attempt to contribute

I have read this thread of insults from some that I considered worthy of my time and just can't figure it out. Jerry Springer time, not Signs101
Like I said, very disappointed

My suggestion, either rename the topic or better yet, DELETE the whole thing
Flame me too if that is what delights you, I don't care. I can move on.