• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Things You Can't Get Anymore

GypsyGraphics

anyone else remember the old Corn Pops jingle????

back then they were call Sugar Pops.. and it went a little something like this...

oh... the pop's are sweeter and the taste is new, it's packed with sugar through and through!

don't think you'll hear any cereal company's going retro with that kind of ad. funny, "packed with sugar" ya just don't hear that angle played up much anymore... even though it probably just as true today.

so much for truth in advertising

Jillbeans

I remember when they were called Sugar Pops.
What about Sugar Smacks?
(my brother Kevin's fave)
I am just back from the grocery store and I swear this is the first time they've not had Count Chocula, BooBerry, or FrankenBerry.

What about blueing?
Do they still make that?
Mam used to put it into the big rinse tub beside her wringer washer.
I know I've bought up every last bar of Bon Ami in these parts.

iSign

what a trip.. for the first time in years... I was thinking about ludes just today...

the real ones: RORER 714's

Today is my 7th anniversary, but I've been with my wife for 14 years. At first I thought of bringing home a bottle of Old No. 7... but she doesn't drink... never has... so then I thought hmm a 7, and a 14... oh... RORER 714's!! but she never did drugs either :rolleyes:

oh well... I still have an hour... I'll think of something :thumb:

GypsyGraphics

what a trip.. for the first time in years... I was thinking about ludes just today...

the real ones: RORER 714's

Today is my 7th anniversary, but I've been with my wife for 14 years. At first I thought of bringing home a bottle of Old No. 7... but she doesn't drink... never has... so then I thought hmm a 7, and a 14... oh... RORER 714's!! but she never did drugs either :rolleyes:

oh well... I still have an hour... I'll think of something :thumb:

wow iSign... you're quit the romantic... but maybe you should keep thinking on that anniversary gift.

PSG

Count Chocula, BooBerry, & FrankenBerry are brought back into the stores at Halloween time, according to Unwrapped on the Food Network.

AUTO-FX

A good night's sleep... I'm thinking about maybe ambien, or that all natural 3 thing in the commercials.

AUTO-FX

BTW Gigi - Hold up a plastic sandwich bag. now hold up your hand sideways ( four fingers lined up) in front of the bag. Now imagine a dude from long beach filling that bag up to the top of your fingers with a particular green herb . That's a four finger lid.

Gino

Premium Subscriber
Well, this isn't food, but I can't seem to find parts for this baby anymore...............
gerber 1954.jpg

Team Valhalla

Speaking of the Frito Bandito... Remember the different colored erasers that used to come in the bag in the shape of the Frito Bandito?

There's some on Ebay selling for $33!

Sp

yukon

What about CrackerJax? If it's still out there, is there still a prize it it? Do cereal boxes still have prizes in them???

Bazooka gum for only 1 cent
Teaberry gum
bottled water in a real glass bottle

Gas for 75 cents a gallon
Cigs for $1.50 pack

Car dashboards and door panels made out of metal, not plastic.

Head Shops, Fotomats, Drive in Movie theaters