• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

This can't be good for Dallas....

MikePro

my tin-foil-hat gleams bright some days :)
as a Lithuanian, I'm well aware of the history of Russian annexation/occupation.... to absorb a country, the key to success is optics.

1000yr old country, almost erased from history under the guise of "protection from the Germans", as they spent 50years burning books, toppling churches/landmarks, and sending Lithuanians to Siberian work camps by the trainload. And now, they just take Ukraine because some roaming biker gangs were causing a stir? The entire Ukrainian military just handed over the keys, all officers were promoted under the new regime, and now Russia has a new port in the Baltic Sea.

dypinc

With the puppet the transnational 11/4/20 US coup installed as chief executive who know what is really going to happen here.

With the puppet the transnational 11/4/20 US coup installed as chief executive who know what is really going to happen here.

That's the second time you got the date wrong. It was January 6th 2021 and it was an attempted coup. There's actual evidence for this as opposed to your "11/4/20 US coup".