• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

This is awesome... Remember the Green Machine?

sar bossier

I had a Dukes of Hazzard Big Wheel when I was little. It had the handbrake you could do 180's with.... thought I was the ****... then the neighbor's kid broke out his green machine...

Now they make them for adults.
http://www.hammacher.com/Product/Default.aspx?sku=11894

Sweet.....

Do men EVER grow up? :wink: It is pretty cool, though ... but looks dangerous. 90 year old ladies that can't see over the steering wheel will NEVER see that comin (or goin).

James Burke

Being a grandpa is more fun than working
Kewl...looks like fun.

The front wheel is driven by a chain housed in a protective cowling that replicates the toy's frame

The operative word is bold, underlined and italicized.

Price: $75,000

'Nuf Said.

But...while you're there, take a look at all the other stuff under the "Extraordinary" catagory...it would take a lifetime to buy all that stuff.
JB

iSign

last week there was a block party with a bit of a mardi gras style theme... and this girl gave me some toy light-stick things you can put around your neck... after which I felt slightly foolish... but only for 2 hours until the block party ended & I threw them away... that motorcycle looks like the same level of goofy foolishness that I could overlook being goofy for about 2 hours or so... but pity anyone who actually bought one hoping to look cool instead of foolish...

Gino

Premium Subscriber
Don't worry, Doug. Here's his style and pocketbook...............

Attachments

• xmasuni.jpg
    xmasuni.jpg
    4.1 KB · Views: 65

petepaz

i remember the green machine but my parents couldn't afford to buy me one so i got a big wheel my dad picked out of someone's garbage and fixed but it did have the hand break on the side so i could do spin outs....thanks dad!!!