• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Discussion Thought I'd try something a little easier.......................

Gino

Premium Subscriber
i would enjoy the much needed down time to re sort and organize the shop while thinking what Gino was doing *imagine him yelling at the kids down the road 'get off my lawn you little punks' lol

I don't waste my breath on 'em. It depends who they are and what families they belong to and I just plink their a$$es. Besides, it's a rather big lawn, they wouldn't hear me at the bottom, unless I had a bullhorn. I save that for directing orders at the one neighbor..... Fred. He's a real dumba$$.

TimToad

Haha I dunno about that. I had to get some labwork done yesterday and the waiting room was filled with 70+ yr old people all with their heads buried in their phones. Every last one of them.

All while the young people the older generation loves to dump on worked two or three part time, no benefits jobs to pay the FICA taxes needed for them to go the doctor for every little thing.

Gino

Premium Subscriber
You toad...... are ridiculous. You must be the life of the party, but then, who in their right mind would invite you somewhere to have fun ?? In fact, who would invite you to do anything ??

I'll invite you to just please leave this thread alone. :supersmilie:

TimToad

You toad...... are ridiculous. You must be the life of the party, but then, who in their right mind would invite you somewhere to have fun ?? In fact, who would invite you to do anything ??

I'll invite you to just please leave this thread alone. :supersmilie:

Blow it out your arse grandpa. You start a thread, ANY member can join in. This is the unmoderated, anything goes thread category, so get over yourself and quit trying to police what everyone else says and does.

I don't know, I got invited to and attended the birthday parties of two friends in the last five days and we all had a great time. 50 of us are going on a weekend camping trip to celebrate mine and several other birthdays in a couple of weekends to one of the most beautiful beaches in the state. I'm sure it's a lot prettier where we're going than the coal country of eastern PA. I don't remember anyone in our huge circle of friends telling me to stay home.

Gino

Premium Subscriber
Yeah, they musta been some really cool parties with you there.

Anyway, thanks, that means s101 will be free of you for an upcoming weekend, soon. Please let us know when we can celebrate. Sorry you won't be here for the festivities. Yours are always bigger and better than anything else on the planet..... just ask you.

So, I'm a tool, an arse, an old grandpa and what's some of the other adjectives or names you call me ?? I'm learning so much from you. You're just a wealth of knowledge.... and on any subject. You just have such a command of any and all topics. Can I come to your birthday party ?? I'll bet it'll be swell. What do you listen to, toad ?? Motown, surf, opera, psychedelic........ I know, I know...... Gospel, huh ??

By the way, instead of making fun of where I live, why not try to be a nice person for let's say...... 60 minutes ??

Since I created this thread, I guess I can ask........ why is it, you're always bringing up my age, my home, my life, my interests, my accomplishments, calling me names out the wazoo, and attacking me, when that's all you accuse me of doing ?? Is this payback is a b!tch time ?? If it is, you ain't no good at it bro'. Keep calling me all the names ya want. None of them yet, has/have bothered me. I get the biggest kick outta how you constantly try to think of new ones, but reach the limits of your head muscles. It must s*ck to walk around all day with pulled muscles in your head from trying to think. Go take a nap and rest up for your upcoming party..... you ain't no spring chicken.

Happy birthday toadster. :birthday:

Deco Indy

Probably a few hours of grumbling and then the world would continue as normal. Technology is a funny thing. A person who works for me said she doesn't have a microwave, doesn't own a cell phone, and doesn't turn on the AC until it gets really unbearable. I said "I lived in the jungle in Panama while was in the Army, so I can live with the crappy heat/humidity... but why would I." I will use every advantage of modernity, but if it should fail, I'm fairly certain the I, and everyone else, would readily adapt. Well... maybe not the kids right away. They wouldn't be able to Google what to do when the tech fails. Fair question Gino.