• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Thoughts on my logo? Thoughts on the name?

Signmaker1234

Good, bad, great, terrible, start over?

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    16.5 KB · Views: 175

Techman

start over. blue dog with a dog is the logo of blue dog in new orleans.
This is so close to the original it would lose in a court case in my opinion.

Also, you will never get a search engine to move you from the bottom of the list when competing against the original blue dog..

player

Maybe red dog?

What does a dog have to do with signs?

I could see a crazy looking hip dog logo that shows off
creativity, but I don't get the conservative image angle.

John Butto

solved your problem

you can also reverse it and call it black dog

Attachments

• whitedog.jpg
    whitedog.jpg
    22 KB · Views: 116

Pat Whatley

start over. blue dog with a dog is the logo of blue dog in new orleans.

You're not talking about this logo, are you? Google "BLUE DOG LOGO"....there are about 1000 different companies using Blue Dog, I don't think a lawsuit is likely.

Attachments

• index.jpg
    index.jpg
    18.4 KB · Views: 103

thinksigns

SnowFlake
Maybe good dog or smart dog would work. I would think it would need to be a more friendly dog - but not the one attached.

Attachments

• Screen shot 2014-08-06 at 7.02.51 AM.png
    Screen shot 2014-08-06 at 7.02.51 AM.png
    218.6 KB · Views: 132

BobM

You're not talking about this logo, are you? Google "BLUE DOG LOGO"....there are about 1000 different companies using Blue Dog, I don't think a lawsuit is likely.

Don't take I to Marth's Vinyard where it will compete with BLACK DOG.

OldPaint

DID YOU GOOGLE ............BLUE DOG LOGO???????
already a schit load of them.
cant you THINK..........SOMETHING BETTER???? MORE RELATED TO SIGNS???
SIGNS TO GO, SIGN UP YOUR BUTT, SIGNS QUICK, of do something that set YOU APART FROM THE REST........
couple of the most use SIGN SHOP NAMES:
SIGN SHOP
VITAL SIGNS
SIGN LANGUAGE
google them...........
get something NOT LIKE THE OTHERS..... so your work wont be LIKE THE OTHERS)))))
A SIGN MINT..........rearrangement of the word ASSIGNMENT...........

Attachments

• 2ASIGN2X3FR.jpg
    2ASIGN2X3FR.jpg
    123.7 KB · Views: 122

SignManiac

What about Blue Balls Sign Company? "Were aching to make your sign" Doubt you'll run into any name conflicts either!

HulkSmash

DID YOU GOOGLE ............BLUE DOG LOGO???????
already a schit load of them.
cant you THINK..........SOMETHING BETTER???? MORE RELATED TO SIGNS???
SIGNS TO GO, SIGN UP YOUR BUTT, SIGNS QUICK, of do something that set YOU APART FROM THE REST........
couple of the most use SIGN SHOP NAMES:
SIGN SHOP
VITAL SIGNS
SIGN LANGUAGE
google them...........
get something NOT LIKE THE OTHERS..... so your work wont be LIKE THE OTHERS)))))
A SIGN MINT..........rearrangement of the word ASSIGNMENT...........

What is that monstrosity

OldPaint

and COLORADO SIGNS.........is intellectual genius personified???????????????????????hahahahahahahahahaha

OldPaint

jh.......its a business card.......2 inch X 3 inch.........and negative space on that size is not needed)))))))) i have been handed business card WITH NEGATIVE SPACE APLENTY......text so small you need a magnifying glass to read it at arms length..... iam happy with what i got..........2 complaints in 20 years.....hummmmm i guess your opinion dont matter............to anyone but younz 2
))))

Marlene

wow OP that's a hot mess.

now back o topic, why blue dog? is it a political statement? a blue dog is a conservative democrat. are you or do you have a dog that is blue? always wonder when I see a name the whys behind it.

John Butto

behind it

wow OP that's a hot mess.

now back o topic, why blue dog? is it a political statement? a blue dog is a conservative democrat. are you or do you have a dog that is blue? always wonder when I see a name the whys behind it.

why not...

Attachments

• bluemen.jpg
    bluemen.jpg
    79.7 KB · Views: 110

CES020

why blue dog? is it a political statement? a blue dog is a conservative democrat. are you or do you have a dog that is blue? always wonder when I see a name the whys behind it.

The dog in the graphic is the outline of a Blue Healer, a type of dog.