• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Thoughts on this logo?

John Butto

golfball

Nice logo you did for golf course, I think if you drew a golf ball and gor rid of the hard edge circle.

weaselboogie

I think I found your inspiration... :)

Attachments

• ValleyBotanical_Logo_new.jpg
    ValleyBotanical_Logo_new.jpg
    248 KB · Views: 93

Mosh

Post a logo, get hazed!!!! LOL The a-holes on here would have ripped Coke's logo if the interweb was around then!!!!
don't get pissy, cause I AM one of those a-holes!!!! a-hole!

Custom Bob

Way too much Black. It looks to gloomy and dark. It almost has a Halloween look to it.
I think the word Golf Course needs to be a little bigger too.
I really like John Butto's Golf ball border.
Brighten it up and maybe put a Golfer on the green instead of a hillside and trees.
Just a thought!

artbot

i think the whole approach should be scrapped. the design just doesn't say country club. it should be clean and simple...like a brain tattoo. no gradients, no bevels, no outlines, no obliques, no intersections.

google/image: golf course logo, country club logo, hotel logo.

you will see what the industry standard for this type of clientele/branding looks like. very consistent style.

Colin

What artbot said. This isn't a logo, but a "graphic", or someone's display of "what I can do with my graphics program". How will this work for embroidery, or fax, or a sandblasted sign? For logos, keep it simple.

iSign

As Doug says, it's fine since you know that you are!

oh... I finally "got" that... yes I do say that... I'm one, mosh is one... a lot of us who admit it, may still be one... but it IS ok... because it is what it is... denial is a worse sin!!!