• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Thoughts on this???

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mosh

HAIRFACTORY.jpg

acothran

I think it looks nice but wonder if it fits the business? Seems like a lot salons go for the contemporary, youthful feel and I don't get that from this sign. I agree with sinetist that it is masculine (font, colors, straight lines) which, to me, doesn't fit well with salon and tanning. Just my opinion.

Allen

Mosh

It is a male and female hair place (50/50 split), and are in a historic area.
A lighter font maybe?

Mosh

$49.50. A shop in Omaha (60 miles away) quoted her $1,600 for a MDO with vinyl letters, so I told her $1,300 with the HDU letters.

iSign

Let me know what to do, you people's opinion matters to me alot!!!

blend in, help out, ease up, and get over yourself... eventually more people will help more often, when we're more sure you aren't already top banana around here, there & everywhere

Mosh

Blending in is not a good way to stand out, this might be the reason alot of people on here don't have any work!!!! :)

weaselboogie

Let me know what to do, you people's opinion matters to me alot!!!

No it doesn't. You want attention no matter if it's good or bad. I'd guess you to be early 20's with your 'watch what I can do' attitude, but the math doesn't match.

iSign

Blending in is not a good way to stand out, this might be the reason alot of people on here don't have any work!!!! :)
"Blend in" was a comment to you about your short stay here in our community.
Quit trying to stand out, you already stand out as a freakin asshat, and nobody wants to help you. Get it?
...so I said blend in, chill out & shut up, because maybe you can learn to belong to a community. Otherwise we have no use for you, & besides, whatever it is you want, you will not get & you will leave anyway, unless you learn to get along with others. ...not that I got that all figger'd out either... but at least I'm workin' on it. You might want to work on it to!

Speaking of work, have you happened to notice that almost nobody on the planet has the amount of work they used to? This is a serious recession bub, and the lack of cash flowing around the world is cut waaaaay back... so don't puff yourself up too much with that ego of yours, thinking you found some elusive secret everyone else is too dumb to think of. Your business sense is naive & shallow.

The "work" you're getting is work we don't want anyway. A lot of us are spending more time on marketing this year. We could fill our days with busy work at factory wages, but I'd just go work for the man if i thought that made sense.

Status
Not open for further replies.